Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

Majestic Q400 website up and running

""TRAINING" edition is dedicated to the airlines, wishing to have a good quality inexpensive solution for the Dash8 Q400 technical and procedural training for both technical staff and the flight crews.

Well who *wouldn't* want these features ? It's like having a "less complex" version of the NGX for half the price. The only thing keeping everyone away, IS the price.

The Pro version will be "NGX" like. The training will have separate features-not systems wise though- that we will neve use. It's for "Training"

Lee

Guest Mik75

That's some good news! I'll definitely buy it the second it comes available! I enjoyed their FS9 version so much. It was the most accurate simulation of a turboprop and the sound set was fantastic! Finally the wait is over. This aircraft will be in my top 5 best MSFS airliner addons ever!

I'm trying to decide whether to get the Pilot now and the Pro later.  I wonder if there will be a discount for the Pro if you buy the Pilot now?

I need a loan. Everything is being released at same time as I feared. lol

PFPX might be soon to I suspect. Along with you know what. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Wow.  I'm strictly a GA guy, and I'm almost ashamed to admit that this one tempts me.  :-)

Scott

I'm getting this....  I'll fly it as a business propliner lol... does 360 KTAS normal cruise speed.  yay

Then we got the Flight1 G1000 King Air... and the milviz 350i... and the Carenado TBM 850... GRRR that will put a dent in my sequestered paycheck wallet ugh

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I need a loan. Everything is being released at same time as I feared. lol

PFPX might be soon to I suspect. Along with you know what.

I know I'm in the same boat. When it rains it pours in flight sim

Where is Bryan York, WE NEED FS2CREW FOR THIS THING FOR SURE!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Guest Mik75
Where is Bryan York, WE NEED FS2CREW FOR THIS THING FOR SURE!

+1. Absolutely true!

I'm trying to decide whether to get the Pilot now and the Pro later. I wonder if there will be a discount for the Pro if you buy the Pilot now?

I was thinking the same thing.  Pro seems like what I'd want, but it won't be out for a while.  The website said "Upgrades can be issued by the particular online stores, subject to the store policy" which is wonderfully ambiguous. :-(

Scott

I'll be able to install this in P3D? using the estonia tool?

I hope

Probably not the right place to ask, but I'm a bit worried about the throttle functionality after reading the control panel guide found here: http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/docs/ControlPanelGuide.pdf

Seems that it assumes you'll want reverse assigned to the lower portion of the throttle levers's travel. Well I've got a Cyborg X and the throttle levers have a really REALLY short travel and no physical indents. So I'd like to know if it's possible to not have reverse there? I usually have "F2 keystroke" with repeats assigned to a button.

You bet, I'll wait to see who succeeds, P3D for me it's the only reason I want it for.

You bet, I'll wait to see who succeeds, P3D for me it's the only reason I want it for.

The answer is tucked away in their Facebook page somewhere.

I think a version of it will not sure which one but I sure hope it does.

Lee

Seems that it assumes you'll want reverse assigned to the lower portion of the throttle levers's travel. Well I've got a Cyborg X and the throttle levers have a really REALLY short travel and no physical indents.

I have a Cyborg X and use FSUIPC to setup one of the sliders as my reverser, with idle reverse function included