Sign in to follow this  
gregoryv

FS2CREW for MJC DASH8-Q400

I asked the Dev and they may come out with an SDK for it.  Good chance of it actually.

Right now the sched is:

1. FS2Crew Aerosoft Airbus Voice (currently in beta).

2. Then Button Control for the Bus.

3. PMDG 777 (if it's out by then, who knows).

PMDG 777 (if it's out by then, who knows).

Well, I expect you have a better idea than we do......  but we'll let you off.

ngxu_banner.png

3. PMDG 777 (if it's out by then, who knows).

Lol  you know already

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I now have about 30 flights in the Majestic Q400, and yes it would be good to have the FS2Crew button version for me.[i would be at the head of the line to buy] 

I think we are a long, long, way from seeing the PMDG 777.

Jfriz

Bryan,I sure miss my FS2Crew on my Maddog and my PMDG NGX; but I can not put this aircraft back in the hangar. This has to be one of the best pay ware AC to date for FSX. I am "hooked"!!! (and I'm the Chief for the MD88 program for a large VA). I believe you will certainly get a SDK at some point and you might do well to get FS2 on this one. I was on you Maddog beta team and count me on this one if you choose.Joe

Bryan,I sure miss my FS2Crew on my Maddog and my PMDG NGX; but I can not put this aircraft back in the hangar. This has to be one of the best pay ware AC to date for FSX. I am "hooked"!!! (and I'm the Chief for the MD88 program for a large VA). I believe you will certainly get a SDK at some point and you might do well to get FS2 on this one. I was on you Maddog beta team and count me on this one if you choose.Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Bryan,

I know you can do it!!! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Julio Cesar

yes it is and i have not been more excited for something in all my life, i just hope luck is on my side for this one, if there is only one thing in the world i ever ask for luck to help me get in my life time it is this addon, please oh please oh please, everynight will be  praying every night til release. :Praying:  Thanks again for all your hard work to all involved in this project it is greatly greatly appreciated. :im Not Worthy:  :Applause:  :LMAO:

yes it is and i have not been more excited for something in all my life, i just hope luck is on my side for this one, if there is only one thing in the world i ever ask for luck to help me get in my life time it is this addon, please oh please oh please, everynight will be  praying every night til release.   Thanks again for all your hard work to all involved in this project it is greatly greatly appreciated.    

Glad you're excited, Brendan!

Spread the word about FS2Crew for the mighty Majestic Dash 8!

Cheers,