Sign in to follow this  
jalexb88

Q400 impressions

Hi guys!  I would just like to say that I am very impressed with what you guys have done one the Q400! I've recently been hired as a pilot for a canadian airline (Jazz Aviation) and i'm currently in the process of doing my initial type rating on the Q400. It is a nice suprise that the Q400 was released just after my first level-d FFS session. I still have a lot to learn on the real Q400 having 10 4-hour sessions in the FFS scheduled next month, but from what I can see from the tests I made in the MJC Q400, except for minor differences in the FMS, everything is bang on. Thanks for the hard work MJC, it was worth the wait!

Picture taken at FSI Toronto

Alex

Alex,

We thank you for the kind words of support, and we hope that you will find the Q400 as a vital supplemental tool as you go through your initial type rating.

Cheers

The Majestic Team

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I'm going to bump this thread, despite the initial post being made in April and we're now on the home stretch for October.

The aircraft, and real feel of the aircraft is the most amazing experience since I started flight simulation over 25 years ago.  Easily a front running for all FSX, or any other flight simulated modeled aircraft.

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Very true, Dave. And when the next package arrives, a HUD, failures and shared cockpits are alive. Woohoo!

OVPA is Beta testing all that with Majestic right now.  It's INCREDIBLE!

Most our Beta flights are streamed live to two channels, and you can watch them both on our website.  Some of the more detailed, boring testing and verifications are streamed privately for obvious reasons - but regular flights are open to the public.

The next scheduled streamed Majestic Dash 8 flight is Saturday (tomorrow) morning at 8:00am Eastern US Time.  You can also join us on our Voice Server if you'd like to talk with us.  All the info is on our website (see signature block below).

Warning though.... we still have other members streaming other aircraft shared cockpit flights, like the Maddog.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.