Sign in to follow this  
nikitos_567

Captain sim 777 vs PMDG 777

Fly PSS 777 in FS9 ...

... or wait for PMDG 777 for FSX ...

... or have a look at those billions of CS threads like this one here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/401461-captain-sim-777-version-11-released/

Just a joke after it was posted on the fs9 forum. :)

One developer of former PSS (mentioned in the credits of the PSS 777, too) made it onto the PMDG development teams. One of those PMDG teams, of course, is currently working on the PMDG 777.

So, if you look at it the other way round ...

I cannot 'like' something which is not released yet. And I do not have any critical issues with my CS 777. Live flying it.

With topic titles like this I think some people just like to sit back and watch the world burn. :lol:

Chuck Biggins

I cannot 'like' something which is not released yet. And I do not have any critical issues with my CS 777. Live flying it.

To each their own and I'm not trying to stir the pot but I cant see how that is possible given its current state and, really, I dont foresee CS making their 777 worth the time or money ever given their hideous track record.

In any case, I agree with the sage advice here to await a QUALITY 777 product from PMDG.  Should be out soon,.

spacer.png

:O  :O :lol: This thread will get messy soon "PMDG 777 :t0148:  CS 777" 

same here, the bird flies for me perfectly but not for others :Thinking:

:O  :O :lol: This thread will get messy soon "PMDG 777 :t0148:  CS 777" 

same here, the bird flies for me perfectly but not for others :Thinking:

Yep:  IBTL.

spacer.png

Just wait for PMDG. It's PMDG. They are always worth the coin. They are also PMDG, which means the addon will be "great, game-changing, incredible, etc."... even if it isn't.

Horrific! Dreadful frame rates. System simulation leaves a lot to be desired. So many inaccuracies in general. One sound set for the different engine variants  :blink:

Currently grounded in my virtual hangar  -_-

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Just wait for PMDG. It's PMDG. They are always worth the coin. They are also PMDG, which means the addon will be "great, game-changing, incredible, etc."... even if it isn't.

Oh I dont doubt it will be all of those.

spacer.png

For me the CS 777 was huge disapointment. System´s are far from finished and frames are way lowen than NGX. I know CS have unsolved problems with their previous releases but i actually like´d their 757/767/707. So i thout to give 777 a chance, and it was cheap from their christmas sale (9€). But after version 1.0 and 1.1 which they claim to be finished product made me uninstal it. I probably will reinstall it when (if) they release version 1.2 or what ever it will be (or will it?)

I did not want to start a war between CS and PMDG becuase PMDG wins by default  :P  But on a serious note, I did not want to start a riot on here) Does anybody thinkt that PMDG 777 Virtual Cocpit looks a bit weird and not similar to the real 777 cocpit. The windows are a bit too big I think and not the same shape. I wish they made a worn-out cocpit

After months of trying to make this aircraft work properly I have decided to give up on this giant bug. Was 11.5hrs into a 12.5 hr VA flight when this thing nosedived at 7000fpm for no reason whatsoever. Promptly deleted from my harddrive...What a joke this company is. Buyer beware!

Roll on PMDG 777

craptain1_zps3f2ae46e.jpg

Good Thing I did not buy it. Thank you for the Info. Seems like most of their planes have Low Fps problems. Maybe they are poorly optimized

Good Thing I did not buy it. Thank you for the Info. Seems like most of their planes have Low Fps problems. Maybe they are poorly optimized

not true, the CS 757 and 767 are amazing and work.