Sign in to follow this  
nikitos_567

Captain sim 777 vs PMDG 777

not on my pc...over 30fps

They were and still are quite heavy on frames. We have to remember that both of those have quite a few years on their belt. Offcourse most of now days computers can run them over 30fps, but take some other as old as those are and you hit 100fps. I´t really seem´s that they have optimization problems.

But don´t get me wrong, i think 757 and 767 are fine products and fully flyable and those few bugs there are is something you can live with.

I really hope they sort out the problems with their T7 and they keep producing fine planes. 

Actually I bought the cs 777 and it is now cleared from the recycle bin. Sorry to say that. If you are looking for good exterior graphics (only) go for it. If you are looking for an online flyable, and detailed systems I suggest to wait and save your money for the PMDG 777.

Incredible !  Comparing 2 products and one hasn't even been released.... 

Sounds like a waist of time to me B)

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

One is a Piece of JUNK and the other will be AWSOME

Jason Richards

Incredible !  Comparing 2 products and one hasn't even been released.... 

Sounds like a waist of time to me B)

It does not mean we can not discuss it. PMDG is almost done. We have an idea already how it looks like. and what's in it

One is a Piece of JUNK and the other will be AWSOME

I don't think it's very fair to call the upcoming PMDG bird a piece of junk, it's not even released yet.! I hahaha

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

It does not mean we can not discuss it. PMDG is almost done. We have an idea already how it looks like. and what's in it

Correct, it is like comparing Aston martins to g wizs. Quality and reputation is everything.

Myself, I just saw a few screenshots and read some general info.

From that I really don't know what wil be in it and how it really looks like.

I need the test it myself and read specific info to make a judgement....  

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Myself, I just saw a few screenshots and read some general info.

From that I really don't know what wil be in it and how it really looks like.

I need the test it myself and read specific info to make a judgement....  

I agree with you, however knowing PMDG and their quality level, you can expect nothing less on this bird. You already can tell just by the pictures that it is a much bigger quality plane then CS. But I don't like judging just by the pictures, So when it comes out,then we will know truly which is better.

After months of trying to make this aircraft work properly I have decided to give up on this giant bug. Was 11.5hrs into a 12.5 hr VA flight when this thing nosedived at 7000fpm for no reason whatsoever. Promptly deleted from my harddrive...What a joke this company is. Buyer beware!
Roll on PMDG 777

craptain1_zps3f2ae46e.jpg

Sorry CS Fans.. but i cant resist..

gdDmgm3.png

Okay, now we can shut down internet, theres nothing more to see here  :lol: 

Sorry CS Fans.. but i cant resist..

gdDmgm3.png

Okay, now we can shut down internet, theres nothing more to see here  :lol:

That may have been a tad premature: There's still another CS product in the 2013's award competition - the CS L1011!

Well not judge L1011 yet. They have succeed a lot better with their older plane types (and i´m not saying that they are bugles). And i think that this conversation is more wether to buy cs777 or to wait PMDG`s one.

PMDG have set the par very high and the expectations are huge, so there got to be quita a lot pressure to hold on their level or even pass it higher.

My opinnion right now is that CS777 is not worth of 50€. Whit that price you should have a lot more functioning system´s and a lot less bugs. Also their support is worse than few other producers. When i need support i´m expecting receive in reasonably time. They don´t participate in conversation in their forum either. There are few users who try to give support even when they are cs crew members.