Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

Truscenery Tampere-Pirkkala

Hi, I'm currently enjoying the marvelous EFTP fromTruscenery, and the gorgeous Cessna CT210M Centurion from Carenado. Wanted to share some of the visual happiness they bring to me. :D

Sorry for the really low unauthorised flight, just wanted to look at the flowers ;)

Enjoy !

Car_Centurion_v10_8.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_39.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_40.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_55.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_65.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_107.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_110.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_147.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_238.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_285.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_292.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_309.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_317.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_332.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_346.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_349.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_364.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_381.jpg

Car_Centurion_v10_458.jpg

Pascal

***Brilliant***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Wow amazing scenery.. x-plane renderer looks great too. Do you use SweetFX on top of that or is it straight on like that from the engine?

Do you use SweetFX on top of that or is it straight on like that from the engine?

Sweetfx is directx only. Xplane is OpenGL based and therefore isn't compatible. But with such nice HDR effects built in, it isn't missed.

My question is what fps do you get? Also are you running on extreme resolution? It looks so crisp. I'm also guessing that you had HDR turned on in the day time. Was that the case?

Overall 10/10....great shots!

Did they give you some special permission to fly so low over the terminal?  

X-Plane is just looking simply amazing with all of the new addons.  I'm loving how it's coming along.  There are just a few little thorns, like the way switches and knobs cannot be manipulated with the mouse wheel, but these are tolerable, once you get used to them and hopefully they will be fixed eventually.

Your screenshots are great.  I really enjoyed looking at them.

Sweetfx is directx only. Xplane is OpenGL based and therefore isn't compatible. But with such nice HDR effects built in, it isn't missed.

My question is what fps do you get? Also are you running on extreme resolution? It looks so crisp. I'm also guessing that you had HDR turned on in the day time. Was that the case?

Oh wow, then X-Plane is simply awesome. There's certainly no need to add anything from it looks like now.

Thanks to all ! I had a lot of fun doing these shots ! :)

Wow amazing scenery.. x-plane renderer looks great too. Do you use SweetFX on top of that or is it straight on like that from the engine?

No SweetFX, as Steve said X-Plane is OpenGL, and I'm on Linux.

Yes, I could activate HDR and global shadows at the same time and still have acceptable FPS. I don't usually fly with both activated but for some screenshots it's great. The FPS are in the 20-30 range. With HDR on, I had to reduce texture resolution to "very high" because the 2Gb limit of my GPU was easily reached. As you noticed, it's still perfectly crisp at that resolution.

The shots where resized from 1920x1200 to 1400x?? with a very light pass of "refocus" filter with Gimp, just enough to keep the original crispness.

Did they give you some special permission to fly so low over the terminal?  

X-Plane is just looking simply amazing with all of the new addons.  I'm loving how it's coming along.  There are just a few little thorns, like the way switches and knobs cannot be manipulated with the mouse wheel, but these are tolerable, once you get used to them and hopefully they will be fixed eventually.

Your screenshots are great.  I really enjoyed looking at them.

Nah, I just lost my PPL for the pleasure of your eyes ! :lol:

Speaking of switches, I must say that Carenado's manipulators implementation is great and inventive enough to let you forget about lack of mouse wheel. And the C210 is a perfect little powerful plane, my favourite GA for now.

Pascal

:O  :O :clapping:  :shok:   HOLY COW!  NICE PICS!  I love that scenery, it looks even better when you park a giant 777 in the parking lot next to all the cars :lol:

Nah, I just lost my PPL for the pleasure of your eyes !
Speaking of switches, I must say that Carenado's manipulators implementation is great and inventive enough to let you forget about lack of mouse wheel. And the C210 is a perfect little powerful plane, my favourite GA for now.

Pascal

I'm sorry to hear about your PPL, but I'm sure it was worth it just to get those beautiful pictures out to our admiring eyes.  Of course, you probably have homeland security watching you for the rest of your life also, but at least they didn't shoot you down (:  .......this time.

I agree.  I have that C210 and it is a beautiful aircraft for X-Plane.  Carenado knows how to build them right.

Those shots look extremely realistic. Looking forward to upcoming releases from Truscenery. They did a truly (pun intended) job.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations