Sign in to follow this  
Premier

Loss of VC click spots

Hi there. Thanks for your excellent software. From what I have seen, I wished I hadnt bought AS and Ezydok! Only have one issue. If I start FSX, load up the pmdg737NGX 738W which I usually use, select VC and all appears OK, buttons and switches can be clicked and turned.

Once I run Opus, and the VC loads, none of the switches/rotarys are clickable or working. I did change the Captain 737 default view, changing only the zoom to 1.00, so the outside view is not like fisheye view and used the opus zoom in the live panel to zoom in slightly...otherwise all stock. As a by, I also created a throttles view (still in VC) from the captains seat perspective and all the switches and knobs work. As soon as I switch back to captains view, no knobs or swirches will rotate/click.....strange.

Thanks,  Chris

Perth Western Australia

I had a similar issue where the switches would not work in VC and the folks at Iris Simulations were able to help me out.

I had moved the viewpoint backward in my custom views. Essentially, I was sitting inside the cockpit seat in the view created. In all other views, I could click switches, but not in the custom pilot's persepctive view.

After loading the aircraft and the view, trying moving your "seat" forward with the keyboard controls and see if that changes the behavior of the VC switches.

Hi Henry, and thanks for your comments. How do you move your seat forward? Do you use the Opus zoom feature or some other key command?  Thanks  Chris

Over on the PMDG forum they were implying it was connected with moving your seat in the VC. Someone else seemed to think it was connected with FSUIPC config, see the post here

Ctrl-backspace moves forward. Ctrl-enter moves backward

@Premier

Chris, did moving the view point help?

Sorry for the delayed reply.  Yes it did, thankfully. Thanks for the advice :rolleyes: