The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Fswidgets 10 Year Anniversary Sale - 50% Off
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
- Boeing 737-800 Overhead panel for SALE!
- 1/400 Scale Aircraft Models For Sale
- Looking for someone in the Toronto area to build a custom PC
- Airbus X Extended
. . .
Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:33 PM
The T-34C TurboMentor is one of the best FSX simulations around. Very underrated and very high detail sim for Virtavia. I have many hours in it and it flies by the NATOPS, both in systems procedures and performance.
"That kinda luck just aint for us. We crave a different type of buzz."
Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:43 PM
I'm just curious to know if the C87 (free) expansion pack released by Virtavia earlier this year, now comes as part of the B24 download, as I can't see where you can get it on the Virtavia site.