Sign in to follow this  
CyberMike

Pilatus PC-12 updated

How does this fine version compare to the STMA PC-12?  I'm a great fan of STMA, but I found the dials in the cockpit of the STMA PC-12 rather blurry; so it never gets used.

Is it possible that you could upload some screenshots of the cockpit dials? :biggrin:

Cheers

I've had lots of returned emails as for the small fixes of 30. Sept. Anyone not having the latest send me a mail. (Lausanne is in one of the Suisse 04 packages)

@CyberMike:

I bought mine less than a month ago. Was this update produced recently? Should I update?  I dodn't receive any link ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thx CyberMike !

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Will I get an update too :-)

Looking very nice!

Main Simulation Rig:

Sure, check your email. If you didn't get the link send me a pm. That was the last notification via email, for further updates check my site/link maybe once a year or so.

Thanks, it's done with Blender.

There will be another small update next week or so:

-reduced torque effects

-second GPS for NG and Long Winglets

-autopilot changes

-some cosmetics

Hi Cyber,

I wonder if you used the traditional method for ironing the torque effects, or if you're already using the new datarefs?

Also, I bought this long ago, but completely lost access to the installer - any chance of getting one back?

Main Simulation Rig:

Hi

yes send me an email in ~1-2 week or so when the update is out. As always a free update for previous customers.

I'm still having a hard time moving from Blender 2.49 to 2.71 and haven't looked at those new datarefs for now.

I guess I have that side force dataref increasing with torque and lower simultaneously with ground speed.

I guess I have that side force dataref increasing with torque and lower simultaneously with ground speed.

Thank you very much!  

Regarding that dataref approach of yours, it looks good ;-)

Main Simulation Rig: