The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FS Deal of the Week - MSE Portugal - Half Price!
- Aerosoft Katana 4X 40% Off
- FS Deal of the Week - MilViz B-55 Barons - 30% OFF
- Real Air Lancair Legacy 50%off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Traffic 360 $8 at just flight
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- AA 757-767 Set of Operating Manuals & Captains Case
- FS 2004 and FSX add ons for sale!
- Emuteq Items for Sale (GNS530 & NC165)
- For Sale: iFly 737NG (FSX Base, P3D Base, Cockpit Builders Edition Upgrade)
- Looking for someone in the Toronto area to build a custom PC
- FS 2004/FSX add ons for sale
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
. . .
Welcome to X-Plane painters
Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:29 AM
I realise this Aircraft Paintersforum is a part of the Microsoft Flightsimulators Forums , nevertheless I would like to welcome painters who are active in repainting aicraft for X-Plane.
Why? You might ask ,let me explain.
Painting, re-painting, or making skins if you like to use that word, for X-Plane is basicly the same as doing it for MSFS or any other simulator.
Though we have a special X-Plane forum at AVSIM ,I think its a waste of time ,energy and space to create a separate aircraft paintersforum for X-Plane or any other sim.
Years ago I started making skins for FLY , followed by skins for MSFS and since a few years I am doing the same tricks for X-Plane as well.
For those who are interested have a look here http://www.flybike-paints.nl
Whenever this painterforum might be really flooded with X-Plane painters it might be the moment to create an exclusive X-Plane-Paintersforum.
On the other hand, painting is painting and looking into the other kitchen is fun too and maybe thats not a good idea then.
Time will tell.
The AVSIM management encourages activities bringing more X-Plane users to AVSIM
So let`s give all painters a warm welcome.
Leen de Jager
p.s. no need to say I made an announcement about this at the X-Plane forum too.
"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)