What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Active Sky Next - 30% off at SimMarket!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Welcome to X-Plane painters
Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:29 AM
I realise this Aircraft Paintersforum is a part of the Microsoft Flightsimulators Forums , nevertheless I would like to welcome painters who are active in repainting aicraft for X-Plane.
Why? You might ask ,let me explain.
Painting, re-painting, or making skins if you like to use that word, for X-Plane is basicly the same as doing it for MSFS or any other simulator.
Though we have a special X-Plane forum at AVSIM ,I think its a waste of time ,energy and space to create a separate aircraft paintersforum for X-Plane or any other sim.
Years ago I started making skins for FLY , followed by skins for MSFS and since a few years I am doing the same tricks for X-Plane as well.
For those who are interested have a look here http://www.flybike-paints.nl
Whenever this painterforum might be really flooded with X-Plane painters it might be the moment to create an exclusive X-Plane-Paintersforum.
On the other hand, painting is painting and looking into the other kitchen is fun too and maybe thats not a good idea then.
Time will tell.
The AVSIM management encourages activities bringing more X-Plane users to AVSIM
So let`s give all painters a warm welcome.
Leen de Jager
p.s. no need to say I made an announcement about this at the X-Plane forum too.
"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)