What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
. . .
Welcome to X-Plane painters
Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:29 AM
I realise this Aircraft Paintersforum is a part of the Microsoft Flightsimulators Forums , nevertheless I would like to welcome painters who are active in repainting aicraft for X-Plane.
Why? You might ask ,let me explain.
Painting, re-painting, or making skins if you like to use that word, for X-Plane is basicly the same as doing it for MSFS or any other simulator.
Though we have a special X-Plane forum at AVSIM ,I think its a waste of time ,energy and space to create a separate aircraft paintersforum for X-Plane or any other sim.
Years ago I started making skins for FLY , followed by skins for MSFS and since a few years I am doing the same tricks for X-Plane as well.
For those who are interested have a look here http://www.flybike-paints.nl
Whenever this painterforum might be really flooded with X-Plane painters it might be the moment to create an exclusive X-Plane-Paintersforum.
On the other hand, painting is painting and looking into the other kitchen is fun too and maybe thats not a good idea then.
Time will tell.
The AVSIM management encourages activities bringing more X-Plane users to AVSIM
So let`s give all painters a warm welcome.
Leen de Jager
p.s. no need to say I made an announcement about this at the X-Plane forum too.
"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)