Sign in to follow this  
StefanoMapo

Problen with all aircraft

This is an unfortunate side-effect that happens when FSX loads.  You should not start FSX with a complex aircraft as the default.  Load the sim with the default Cessna, trike, beech (or any other default aircraft).  Only after the sim loads (to the title screen or otherwise), should you load a PMDG aircraft.

Kyle Rodgers

I had a similar issue recently when I had to restore FSX.  Make sure the fsx.cfg file has the following enabled:

WideViewAspect=True

Nothing happen....another time with red lines and flap 30 and another problem.....HELP MEEEE!!!!!!

Hi Stefano,

The picture you show looks like the aircraft cabin view is way too close and you need to move back. Anyway, if that is not the issue, there are a few things you can try.

1. Make sure when you load FSX, the settings cause the default Trike or Cessna a/c in the introduction screen to rotate about. This shows FSX is loading as designed. If not, then the FSX program may not have loaded correctly.

2. Go into your FSX directory and remove the fsx.cfg file. Restart FSX and it will rebuild a new cfg file. Check to see if FSX works better. If not...

3. FSX may need removing and reinstalling. This means you also have to remove and replace the PMDG 747 program as well. If FSX appears to have loaded ok, then...

4. Load one of the FSX default aircraft at an airport. If you can see the control panel and external views ok, then it shows the program works ok so far.

3. Load the PMDG 747. If you still have the control panel issues as you describe, go to the 2D screen(F10) see if this is better. If ok, check out the VC(F9) if this view is as above, then your VC settings may wrong and you need to pan back. If this does not work, the PMDG program may have become corrupted and you need to uninstall the PMDG 747 and reinstall.

Some times with FSX it is all about little steps. Making sure each bit works as intended until you find it does not work correctly, then target this area. A few months ago, my VC stopped working. Every thing else was ok. A quick email to PMDG and Ryan advised me to remove and replace the 747. It worked correctly afterwards.

You can also request help from PMDG. They are a very caring company and will help you resolve the issues. Their email address is: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/frmRegister.aspx  You have to register here before you can submit your issues. Hope this helps you.

Regards

Geoff Bryce

Resolved, thak you very much....but in this moment I have another problem, with b 747-800 expansion pack... a part of 747 400 is on 747 800 body...... in this image is the example!:

The aircraft seems to have some red and black circles drawn on it with microsoft paint.

Apart from that, it looks normal?

(I must admit I don't have the 747-8 package to compare it to, but I was expecting big transparent holes, and just saw a normal plane fuselage where the wing meets the centre fuel tank area.).

StefanoMapo, how did you resolve the problem?. I'm having the same but I don't want to reinstall FSX completely if it's possible. Anyone knows how to fix this annoying red bars?

the EXACT same one shown here and the route does not display on ND (which has mode changing probs) :(  I REALLY want to fly this bird in working order :(

May I mention I am using this tweek to fix black screens and that it is ok for a little bitt THEN goes all screwy?:

[AFDSAuth]
---BEGIN SHA1---
c2e80520102f0800e790160704de90760a1b3801
---END SHA1---

the EXACT same one shown here and the route does not display on ND (which has mode changing probs) :(  I REALLY want to fly this bird in working order :(

May I mention I am using this tweek to fix black screens and that it is ok for a little bitt THEN goes all screwy?:

[AFDSAuth]

---BEGIN SHA1---

c2e80520102f0800e790160704de90760a1b3801

---END SHA1---

Sounds like you are using a pirate copy of the PMDG aircraft. Don't expect to get any help here.

Peter Schluter