Sign in to follow this  
Dr Vesuvius

Let's Fly! New video - Rhodes pleasure flight.

Good day, all.

Air Vesuvius takes you on a tourist pleasure flight over Rhodes Old Town.

This whole flight breaches a ton of safety rules from the get-go, by pootling around square in the approach path for LGRP runway 25.  And the video was a nightmare to record between random CTDs, problems with MCE voice recognition and my recording software splitting the flight into dozens of tiny snippits.  So when MSFS ATC gives me a go-around for no apparent reason just as I'm about to touch down, I'm in ABSOLUTELY NO MOOD to put up with any of their nonsense.  I know, I know.  IRL I'd be needing the services of a good aviation lawyer after this flight, but sometimes you just have to grit your teeth, count to ten and remind yourself that it's just a sim.

Not the best flying I've ever done... but the scenery is lovely!

BTW As a follow up to the previous episode I've also released a short bonus video of a flight up and down Blackpool's Golden Mile in FS2004.

All the best

Dr V