Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

New (Free) Ground Crew Voice Pack released for AXE

Hats off to you Dave(Q400_Flyer) for creating these replacement soundsets. Just downloading now.

Amazing work Dave. I done a flight from EGLL-LXGB BA flight this morning and your English captain just tops it of for me. Will download the new ground crew files now.

Really appreciate the hard work! :)

Doogie

Excellent - thank you Stephen!

Dave..........

Very nice work.It's good of you to present it as freeware.

A question regarding the "ground crew".  How does this meld with the AES and/or GEX ground crew?

Jack

Dave..........

Very nice work.It's good of you to present it as freeware.

A question regarding the "ground crew".  How does this meld with the AES and/or GEX ground crew?

Jack

Just exactly the same as with the current stock Airbus X Extended.

So basically, you can just choose which ground crew/push back simulation you wish to use.

My pack just replaces all of the voice files;  no functionality changes.

I hope everyone is enjoying Seamus the new Ground Crew Handler, because he is soon going to be incorporated into the stock Airbus X A320/A321 product.  :wink:

Great to see you at it again Dave!

Downloading the pack as I type this. Any chance this would include the fixed audio files for the flight deck interactive checklist, as I recall you were optimizing that further and polishing it to perfection. 

Nevertheless, great job buddy and thank you!

EDIT : Just checked the pack, it doesn't have the interactive flight deck checklist sounds. No worries, will be watching your posts closely till you release it.  :ph34r:  :lol:

Dave, any chance of a UK/Euorpean cockpit voice set without the female co-pilot?

Great to see you at it again Dave!

Downloading the pack as I type this. Any chance this would include the fixed audio files for the flight deck interactive checklist, as I recall you were optimizing that further and polishing it to perfection. 

Nevertheless, great job buddy and thank you!

EDIT : Just checked the pack, it doesn't have the interactive flight deck checklist sounds. No worries, will be watching your posts closely till you release it.  :ph34r:  :lol:

Grab it here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68922-new-british-english-accent-captain-voice-pack-updated-v13/?p=493142

Thanks Oliver. Seems like Dave didn't notice the overlapping of calls during the take off segment as you pointed out over at the Aerosoft forum. I found that anomaly as well. Will wait for him to correct that and then grab the final version.

Cheers

Thanks Oliver. Seems like Dave didn't notice the overlapping of calls during the take off segment as you pointed out over at the Aerosoft forum. I found that anomaly as well. Will wait for him to correct that and then grab the final version.

Cheers

Here you go:-

If you extract this into the "Sound_ASC" folder (Within your "Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base" folder), and select to overwrite it will fix the problem with the Captain calling "Takeoff" at the same time as the FO calling "FMA Checks".

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110364712/ASC_PF_TakeOff.zip

This can be used with (and will improve) any version of the Captains's Voice Pack (v1.0, v1.1, v1.2 or v1.3).

I will also roll this into the next main release (v1.4) which will be the last, for this particular pack.

:smile: