Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

DCS: F-35

That is official  :blink:

Now that this is public...

http://www.kinneyinteractive.com/#!dcs-f-35-lightning-ii/c1bom

We are sure that Kinny Interactive will be doing a great job!

Matt

Can be "approved"  :blink:

Hi to all, yes this will be a licensed product from Lockheed.

And others Kinney Future plans:  :blink:

Yes, we are so excited by the opportunity the DCS has given us. We want to, in the future, build Taiwan and the coast of China. We are also looking forward to building a WWII game in the Pacific. F4U & Zero would be our first aircraft. I do believe its smart to build in pairs. Every David needs a Goliath...

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

This will sure be a fun one!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Interesting, but I wonder how much of the F-35 performance (both aerodynamic and sensors/weapons) will be based on actual real world data or conjecture?

Seeing as the real aircraft has quite a long way to go before becoming operational, and even then a great deal of information and data will be classified, I wonder how accurate they are hoping to make this?

Yes it certainly has split opinion in the DCS forums. It seems the virtual F-35 is as controversial as its real life counterpart! There certainly seems to be some angry comments about it, discussing the trend of dumbing down DCS world. I suppose only time will tell to see whether it is a complex simulation or not. In any case the exterior looks well modelled. Time will tell.

Rhydian

Official communicate Kinney Facebook page, the project continue without KS:

An announcement from David Kinney regarding our Kickstarter campaign.

On behalf of the Kinney Interactive Team, I would like to thank everyone who has supported the F-35A project over the last few weeks.While we did not meet our Kickstarter financial goal, we have gained something just as valuable, a large number of passionate and enthusiastic community members, and future OPEVAL Test Pilots. As we had previously stated, the F-35 projects will still be going ahead, all be it at a slower pace, as we secure more conventional funding.

We have had a lot of supporters contact us, asking if they can still pledge to the project directly because they want to support us and see this project succeed. To them I would like to say thank you, but we prefer to have funding in place and a firm development schedule before taking additional funds. Again we value and look forward to your continued support.

Please continue to follow our progress for future announcements, and again thank you for your support