Sign in to follow this  
Kenzo

PMDG Dash 8 development

Dash 8 is on indefinite hold. We may do it, we may not. The MJC Q400 is certainly a very good representation of that series of airplane and I'm not sure it makes sense for there to be two high-end developers doing the same thing. I'm nearly positive the NGX SP2 and the 744v2.0 will come before we even consider it again.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yes, the aircraft so capable of handling icing that American banished them all to the Caribbean...

(Not truly a fair statement, though, because Canadian and Nordic carriers are getting some good use from them.)

Kyle Rodgers

Watch the video linked above you post.  It was definitely more than just a pun.

...plus, watch the teaser video until the end.

1:30 has the actual model, and later it lists it as a separate development project from the 747-8:

"PMDG 777: late 2010/early 2011"

I LOL'd. 

how about the older ATR42 that has never been done by pmdg in fact no ATR aircraft has ben done by pmdg before .

chad hittenberger

How about we let them actually release the T7 and then have a moment to relax before the endless hounding of them for new products begins.  Yeeeeeesh.

As I work for a payware developer for a non-aviation related simulator, you guys need to take a step back and realize that what the PMDG team goes through for years at a time takes a toll towards the end of a project of this magnitude.  It's not as simple as them saying to each other "Ok, we released the T7 yesterday, let's get started on the next project today."

We all have products that we would like to see done and I'm sure every member of the team is willing to hear, or have heard all of the ideas before in the endless "PMDG needs to make this" threads that pop up day after day.  

Once it's released, they deserve a nice period of relaxation and some fine cold beverages of their choice and when they stop seeing all the coding from the T7 each time they close their eyes to sleep, only then they will start to think of what is next.

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot

bit dissapointingm too, but the other developer told about -100,200 var.

think NGX sp2, or 747 v2 should be better results.