Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

What happened, PMDG?

Came back from flying to see the 4th of July post removed along with the B777 photo. May I repost the 777 photo in the forum so others can see the photo they may have missed out on?

Cheers,

Luke

Please do not do that - I will remove it. I have lost a lot of respect for our community tonight. Let me give you a little insight into what happened;

Over 30 people on the PMDG Face Book page were banned for comments ranging from telling PMDG to stop "jerking them around" with screen shots and to just "release the F'ing plane now", all the way to stuff asking if PMDG felt good celebrating the US when it's "killing innocents worldwide everyday and monitoring everyone's phone and Internet." I guess the bright sparks behind that BS forgot that PMDG is a U.S. company with a number of U.S. residents as its members, including its founder..

People want updates, and when given an updated image, they do this kind of stuff. Ryan removed his post here and there. I would be very surprised if anyone is shown anything between now and release, and if you are disappointed in that, you need to castigate those that deserve it, not PMDG.

Yeah I saw a couple of those posts before leaving. Completely disrespectful! No worries.

Over 30 people on the PMDG Face Book page were banned for comments ranging from telling PMDG to stop "jerking them around" with screen shots and to just "release the F'ing plane now", all the way to stuff asking if PMDG felt good celebrating the US when it's "killing innocents worldwide everyday and monitoring everyone's phone and Internet." I guess the bright sparks behind that BS forgot that PMDG is a U.S. company with a number of U.S. residents as its members, including its founder..

Woah!

That is beyond disrespectful!!

I have read quite a few comments on their Facebook page the last few months that have shocked me and have got me questioning, why post such crap?! At certain times like these I ask myself; does the current generation know what respect is?! do they even know how to respect each other?! I guess stuff like this proves not!

I'm glad actions were taken against such individuals, and I hope PMDG get no more 'silly' arrogant comments from mindless individuals! 

What is wrong with people..    I would have liked to see the updates but idiots have to go and ruin it for everybody else.  

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Please do not do that - I will remove it. I have lost a lot of respect for our community tonight. Let me give you a little insight into what happened;

People want updates, and when given an updated image, they do this kind of stuff. Ryan removed his post here and there. I would be very surprised if anyone is shown anything between now and release, and if you are disappointed in that, you need to castigate those that deserve it, not PMDG.

Utterly distasteful; They are ruining the release excitement for all of us! They complain of no activity yet a majority refuse to sign up or even check the Forums

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I don't know why anyone on AVSIM during the last week or so would be surprised by that type of behavior. The same type of "entitled" user is behind the attempts to shut AVSIM down entirely last week. They do not care for you, the hobby or anyone but themselves. Their behavior gets them banned from here, and they then think it is their calling to shut down AVSIM for everyone. It's a pretty pathetic comment on our community, as I alluded to in my first message in this topic.

As someone who missed the photo that was posted, I am outraged by the ongoing and seemingly unstoppable behavior of some of these individuals. Tom, you said it right--they only care for themselves, and have no regard for (or do not pay any attention to) previously stated facts. It is too often that posts in these (and many of AVSIM's other forums) are thrown off course and turned into an attack on the original poster or the developers that are being talked about. I like to think that as flight and flight sim enthusiasts, we are all here to celebrate that... but it is through this kind of behavior that I am constantly being proven wrong.

Hopefully some day these people will show restrain. I mean, why would PMDG post an update when they are bombarded with comments like that immediately afterwards? ...

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

but it is through this kind of behavior that I am constantly being proven wrong.

Our tolerance for that kind of behavior is evaporating real quick - in fact, it is mostly gone. If you see an egregious act that you think warrants our attention, please hit the report button that is in place at the bottom of every thread.

Our tolerance for that kind of behavior is evaporating real quick - in fact, it is mostly gone. If you see an egregious act that you think warrants our attention, please hit the report button that is in place at the bottom of every thread.

I'm glad to hear that. And thank you, I will.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

I don't understand, you mean there were people actually ANGRY bout seeing new pics?? I don't get why they're so ######?

I missed the post by about 2 hours. I have the email of the post but it was already deleted when  I checked it out. The tards ruined it for all of us who haven't seen the screenshot like myself :(

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Wow, the trolls in this community have gotten severely aggressive since the NGX release, they have responded to the "dont feed the trolls" by ruining everything for everyone else, sad part is we can never truly stop them. The good always suffers for the bad, so sad.

Disgusting! There is simply nothing PMDG can do to please people. Even on release some of the same people will whine about the aircraft when it's something as simple as reading the manual.They try and give us( their customers) something to see about the product we all are waiting for and this happens. I just don't get it. Maybe Tom and the others need to start handling the forums with a iron fist till this stops. You still have people here that post without their real name and then argue about why they won't. Rules are rules. Enforce them and get these entitled babies to stop.

Richie Walsh