Sign in to follow this  
jjmp

CARENADO CT206H FSX/P3D SERVICE PACK 20130709 RELEASED

Lets see what happens...I thought more things would had been addressed to it, but sure we expect a second SP...

Cheers

I have a problem with the rudder. It seems to NOT throw enough.  If I have a vear off to the side  during takeoff I can't bring it back. The Transaction Number is #88147656, The Transaction Details are, Invoice number: 11492-20130706114904, I bought it from the flightsim Store on Saturday, July 06, 09:50 am.

What can I do about this? The nose wheel could use a bit more throw too.

Thanks

Joe W

joe are you have you checked to see if your rudder controls are calibrated?, for my setup i have to recalibrate every now and again\

Yes ....... I have done that 2 or 3 times .......... doesn't help at all. The joy I have is the Logitech 3D pro in the silver.

I started to edit the  aircraft.cfg but I don't feel like doing that to a plane that came that way.

Joe W

Yeah...check it out, I don't have that problem...

Auto- coord has never been checked in FSX on my computer and it's not now. However ........ I noticed that if I choose another plane and then come back to the "H" I  do have a normal rudder. But .......... Why do I have to do this every time?

I also have the update installed and thought surely that this was fixed and it wasn't. What did the update cover?

Thanks

Fixes:
-Flooding problem with transponder.
-Flying knob in the center of the VC
-Audio panel issues
-GNS knob texture issue.
-Oxygen knob animation.
-Pilot textures.
-Internal RPM sound.

You don’t need this Service Pack if you download the aircraft after July 9th, 2013, 2030GMT.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Then thats why I couldn't tell the difference.

Still got the rudder problem ................

Fixes:

-Flooding problem with transponder.

-Flying knob in the center of the VC

-Audio panel issues

-GNS knob texture issue.

-Oxygen knob animation.

-Pilot textures.

-Internal RPM sound.

You don’t need this Service Pack if you download the aircraft after July 9th, 2013, 2030GMT.

Oh good, they fixed that oxygen control thing. You could turn it on, but not off! I was getting giddy......

Did they tone down the dashboard night lighting at all? Not a big deal but it does look a little excessive. I just run with the overheads and panel lighting on and it's fine.

I just run with the overheads and panel lighting on and it's fine.

not sure what you meant by this...am I missing some extra lighting somewhere because I thought thats all there is (floods and panel)? They really should have added a 3 setting dimmer for the panel and also make the floods a little brighter. I find this plane very annoying at nite because of the lighting....even the taxi and landing lights cant be seen well enough from your seat to be of much use while taxiing and landing....and I dont care if the real plane is the same way TBH.

there is no switchsound when turning "on" the pedestal lt. what I want to ask is: is it possible for me to change that whithout gauge programming?

Thank you

stephan

not sure what you meant by this...am I missing some extra lighting somewhere because I thought thats all there is (floods and panel)? They really should have added a 3 setting dimmer for the panel and also make the floods a little brighter. I find this plane very annoying at nite because of the lighting....even the taxi and landing lights cant be seen well enough from your seat to be of much use while taxiing and landing....and I dont care if the real plane is the same way TBH.

Hangar I'm sorry, yes, there's only the floods and the extreme glare of the panel lights. I was confusing it with another plane where you can just light up the text on the panels without illuminating the surfaces.

ah yea, ok...just making sure. Maybe you were thinking of the tbm because I do the same as you (just using the text backlighting with no panel lights).

Hey guys, I'm wondering if a second service pack is on the way????  The sound still isn't correct and the landing light on the front of the cowling is inoperative.  Anyone else noticed this?

Gary