Sign in to follow this  
Karoleena

Gauges/Engines/Yoke problem after startup.

Hello, I have a weird problem. When I start simulator and choose 747-8i, there is a problem with gauges, yoke and engines. Only half screens is working (captain). Yoke cannot be moved (everytime I move it, it returns in default position). And engines are shut down. And last problem, some buttons are in ON position, some are in OFF position. I tried to reinstall system a few times, delete all profile datas and the problem is still there. But if I use the 737NGX, it works normally - yoke, gauges, engines, everything is running. Please, can you help me with the 7478i?
Thank you, Karolina

Hello,

I have the exact same problem... I haven't been able to figure out what the problem is... Anyone with the same problem?

It would really be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!