Sign in to follow this  
molleh

FTX Global in Hawaii

Just a couple of pics for now, more to come.  This is FTX Global + Ultimate Terrain X by the way.

Fg7vOFV.jpg

4wUlick.jpg

Damn! That looks incredible! Wow, what island is this? Will FTX Global work with photo scenery? Will it show through? Or does it completely cover it.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Photoscenery would sit on top of Global, meaning you would not be seeing anything from Global if using photoscenery. It's one or the other.

Here are a couple more, this time from the Honolulu area:

9YByvT5.jpg

6g4RcE6.jpg

Damn! That looks incredible! Wow, what island is this? Will FTX Global work with photo scenery? Will it show through? Or does it completely cover it.

Photoreal would completely cover the areas in which you have photoreal. It wouldn't completely cover FTXG. Basically this is just replacing default textures of FS. So the same thing would happen with photoreal as it does with default FS textures. Photoreal would get priority.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I see, so does that mean if I were to get FTX Global for the night lighting, that I wouldn't see those on top of my photo scenery either?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I see, so does that mean if I were to get FTX Global for the night lighting, that I wouldn't see those on top of my photo scenery either?

Corrent. It doesn't work like UTX where halos are placed above the terrain.

FTX Global's lighting is placed like autogen. Photoscenery on top = no autogen = no lights.

Hrmm, I was hoping it would work. Well in that case I guess I can leave UTX Night Light enabled so when I fly over areas at night with photo scenery, I'll still see the lights and when flying over areas without photo scenery then I'll get FTX Global's lighting.