Sign in to follow this  
molleh

FTX Global near OPKC, Pakistan

wow. thanks a bunch!!!!!! looking nice :)....Thank you sooo much sir.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Whose P92 Eaglet? That's a nice, clean cockpit you've got there, too!

It's Ant's Airplanes P92 Eaglet .......... a FANTASTIC GA aircraft, often overlooked.

http://www.antsairplanes.com/

Those pics of FTX Global in Pakistan are FAB! 

Thanks, I Googled it and a pirate bay torrent link came up (how does one kill those things? I just reported it to Homeland Security).

In revenge for cheesy criminals contaminating the web, I'm purchasing a copy tonight! Thanks for the recommendation.

It's Ant's Airplanes P92 Eaglet .......... a FANTASTIC GA aircraft, often overlooked.

http://www.antsairplanes.com/

Those pics of FTX Global in Pakistan are FAB! 

Thanks to FTX its about time Asia/Middle East got some love from a developer, as these places are always overlooked, for the more popular places......Thanks to Mr Venema and all the guys at FTX for a superb product!!!!! Gonna purchase on Payday for sure!!!!

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

It's good to know that the upcoming landclass additions will give priority to Asia, Europe and Africa, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

can you please do a screenshot of an approach into VABB, Mumbai, thanks

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Very nice shots! SE Asia is looking great now! 

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Fukushima to Chubu Centrair has never looked sooooooooo good with FTXG.

I still want someone some day to replace The Lost Airport of Shimofusa..... problem with FSX, only cured by someone some day doing regions and airports for Japan.

Which would be a great project for ORBX some day, say after 2015 or so, once they've achieved more of their currently planned work. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Awesome Shots, Night lighting looks great

Can't wait until the DX-10 part is fixed, then I can fly at night too.