Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Negative ghost rider the pattern is full lol.  On screenshots, Luke uploads .png files and are sharper than .jpg files.  The only drawback is .png file are typically much larger in size.

@ Luke:

You might want to upload those to a place like dropbox and embed the link in your posts here on AVSIM to avoid the "Tom Allensworth gang" going after you. (Screen shot policies)

But any way: Keep them up!!!

@ Luke:

You might want to upload those to a place like dropbox and embed the link in your posts here on AVSIM to avoid the "Tom Allensworth gang" going after you. (Screen shot policies)

But any way: Keep them up!!!

Really? Didn't know there was one! Tom be nice to let me know if those gorgeous screenies are causing any problems (-;

Luke.

If you convert a .avi file (fraps) to a mp4 using like sony vegas or a simple video converter you can get about 1gb + (mp4) compare to .avi (fraps 10gb+)

And if you navigate to %temp% using the start menu. You see whole lot of file there. You can just shift delete everything in there. Its just a folder where it keep data when installing 

I had about 20gb+ from deleting that. Sorry about my bad English 

Wanted to see my video soon :D hope it helps 

edit: And if you delete your system restore point that can save you 5gb+ i have to that as i have a ssd

Thanks for the tips! I've edited out of Sony Vegas for years now - love it (-:

My 757 takeoff at EGLL the other day was nothing in comparison to this. I was climbing at 5000ft with full power but this blows my Speedbird 75 out the sky. Nicely done, Luke! 

Shortly beginning the geographical cockpit scan - preparing for an early morning departure out of Dubai for Frankfurt.

Cleared takeoff 12R - Emirates 43!

Cleared takeoff 12R - Emirates 43!

What's your fixation with being the F/O Luke? Is it cause all you Englishmen drive on the wrong side of the car?  :P

(if anyone's going to take serious offense to that....just breathe for a second.)

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

FO'S are much younger on many foreign carriers so they get the cute FA's lol

You've still gotta have 4,000 TT though! Can't be that young  :lol:

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

You've still gotta have 4,000 TT though! Can't be that young  :lol:

Pfffft, I was a handsome young FO on the 737 with only 290 hours and 23 years old... :P  Now I'm a handsome young Captain with 20,000 hours...  :blink:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

What's your fixation with being the F/O Luke? Is it cause all you Englishmen drive on the wrong side of the car?  :P

(if anyone's going to take serious offense to that....just breathe for a second.)

It's funny you say that, I always fly from the FO side as well, being a Kiwi we drive on the wrong side of the car as well :)

Kind Regards

Simon Ward

Hahaha - don't worry, I laughed! But I'm not sure really.. started sitting here when I was flying the LDS 763 and always liked it over the left.  ^_^

Sunrise here at FL340. Admiring the view of... well, a lot of nothing!