Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

well I often did stick to the left seat on my own because simply the view movement using the hat switch of my X52 Pro. But somehow it would be more realistic as the throttle is in the left hand.

What's your fixation with being the F/O Luke? Is it cause all you Englishmen drive on the wrong side of the car?  :P

(if anyone's going to take serious offense to that....just breathe for a second.)

:LMAO:  Good one!

You've still gotta have 4,000 TT though! Can't be that young  :lol:

My mate joined with 2400 hours on a classic 737 in his mid 20's!

My mate joined with 2400 hours on a classic 737 in his mid 20's!

Emirates?

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Emirates?

Indeed!

Sorry guys- but LOOK at that back side... my god...

Luke, seems like PMDG could not have picked a better person to do their sales pitch, not that it'd  be needed given their reputation.

Reading your remark about the Sony Vegas, am thinking of buying that Sony Vegas to output my DSLR vids to DVD. Is it really that good?

Dat &@($*!  But where are your clouds?  No WX running?

He's at cruise altitude, not likely to be many clouds above him unless the tropopause is high enough.

Their website says 4,000 now...

Sorry he had 2700 hours. Yeah, but read again...  :P

- A minimum of 4000 hours total flying time (may include 25% P3 or FEO time to a max of 500 hours) 

- A minimum of 2000 hours multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft (P3 time cannot be used for this requirement). 

OR 

- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time on a modern commercial multi-engine, multi-crew aircraft jet 

Dat &@($*!  But where are your clouds?  No WX running?

As Luke said, I'm high up at FL360 and not clouds above me. There are a bunch of cirrus below though. Real world weather. 

As Luke said, I'm high up at FL360 and not clouds above me. There are a bunch of cirrus below though. Real world weather. 

I don't recall seeing many in any screenshots so I thought I'd see what you were using.  

This babies aren't having an issue maintaining Mach.85 - one of the smoothest days across Europe I've had in awhile...

Luke

very nice clean and crisp screenshots ,and may i add that pmdg could of picked a better group of beta testers kudo's to all of you

Michael R