Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Another very successful mission complete! Now time to relax - I would do the return back to DXB, however it's brothers birthday and have to dash  :P

Also, I'm using AS2012 for WX and REX+OD for textures. Well, actually those are Active Sky AIRPORT textures - prefer them over REX'  B)

I cant believe you landed when the cabin wasnt ready! :lol:

Please excuse that - Rob's still fine tuning it. Either way, I tell them on gear down/landing check list - so every man/woman for themselves (-;

Please excuse that - Rob's still fine tuning it. Either way, I tell them on gear down/landing check list - so every man/woman for themselves (-;

Better a few injured staff and passengers than having to fuel the GE90s for another 25 minutes :lol:

Better a few injured staff and passengers than having to fuel the GE90s for another 25 minutes :lol:

LOL- exactly!!

Dear EGLL77W

can u show something about

@Fuel system .. including dump fuel fuel tank etc...

@overheard panel

@warnning sound

@warnning message

thx a lot

I cant believe you landed when the cabin wasnt ready! :lol:

How can you tell from the pic that the cabin wasn't secure? Once the 'Cabin Secure' has been sent using 6* on the inter phone system from the cabin, the message will appear on the EICAS for about 30-60 seconds. Then it disappears.

It's a good idea when you receive it to tick it off on the checklist so you don't forget.

Like:

"Cabin crew and passengers are temporary - but the T7 is eternal!"   :biggrin:

Now, on a more serious note: 

If I had a wish, instead of requesting screenshots of this and demonstrations of that from the testers, I'd rather see them sharing their experience, excitement and immersion of T7 flight with us (just compare those fantastic posts of Jane, Carl and others). Just my 2 Euro cents, of course.

Now, on a more serious note: 

If I had a wish, instead of requesting screenshots of this and demonstrations of that from the testers, I'd rather see them sharing their experience, excitement and immersion of T7 flight with us (just compare those fantastic posts of Jane, Carl and others). Just my 2 Euro cents, of course.

Yeah I've purposely let the screen shots talk for themselves the past couple days. But will be giving my own thoughts sometime this week.. 

Yeah I've purposely let the screen shots talk for themselves the past couple days. But will be giving my own thoughts sometime this week.. 

My bad:

... and, of course, Luke's fantastic posts, as well!   :blush:

My bad:

... and, of course, Luke's fantastic posts, as well!   :blush:

Hahaha - no I didn't mean it like that  :biggrin:

Luke, another good flight it seems. Were you using the "nifty" turnaround feature during the first picture(DBX-FRA), or does that only work when you're actually on a turnaround?

Luke, another good flight it seems. Were you using the "nifty" turnaround feature during the first picture(DBX-FRA), or does that only work when you're actually on a turnaround?

Not used that yet - however I am tomorrow on FRA-DXB.