Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

I am so jealous of you beta testers! Can't wait to get my hands on her  :ph34r:

:lol:

- A minimum of 4000 hours total flying time (may include 25% P3 or FEO time to a max of 500 hours) 

- A minimum of 2000 hours multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft (P3 time cannot be used for this requirement). 

OR 

- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time on a modern commercial multi-engine, multi-crew aircraft jet 

How right you are. That's what I get for speed reading.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Luke, would it be possible for you to showcase any liveries included with the T7? I especially like the FedEx livery on the freighter. Not to worry if you can't by the way! :P

Oli

17 minutes to get to FL310 at 40 tons under MTOW - that's what you call power  B) Enroute to OMDB as UAE9974 from Frankfurt

Awesome shot Luke. The freighter looks gorgeous  :smile:

Luke in a freighter...never thought I'd see it :lol:  Where's your next flight to?  Are any Japan or Korea airports on your upcoming flight list?

Chris Sunseri

Luke in a freighter...never thought I'd see it :lol:  Where's your next flight to?  Are any Japan or Korea airports on your upcoming flight list?

Thanks all! I did have SFO planned today.. However had to go out this morning. This afternoon I may do OMDB-VHHH since I've always wanted to go there in the sim!

Thanks all! I did have SFO planned today.. However had to go out this morning. This afternoon I may do OMDB-VHHH since I've always wanted to go there in the sim!

Noooooooo, VHHX is so much better :lol:

Nice shots. Can't wait to see that FDX paint in the 777F. B)

FDX706

Can't wait to see it in Lufthansa Cargo paint! :lol:

By the way...Perfect shots!

This afternoon I may do OMDB-VHHH since I've always wanted to go there in the sim!

C'mon over Luke.  I just landed there in a 744F...maybe I'll wait to see if your shiny new 777 shows up :lol:  Love to have a "tour" lol.

Chris Sunseri

C'mon over Luke.  I just landed there in a 744F...maybe I'll wait to see if your shiny new 777 shows up :lol:  Love to have a "tour" lol.

Just got in - still debating what to do...

Just got in - still debating what to do...

I say try something that would blow everyone away.  Try something a 777 wouldn't normally ever do.  Try the approach in to Tegucigalpa, Honduras (TGU)?

Thx and welcome to our airport i can help u refuelling or something like that plz upload this omdb to vhhh video for we . but unhappy you cant using cathay pacific lively because they havent 777-200LR

i hope youre enjoy this chip

and then vhhh is pending to get the third runways maybe a long long time but it is a great things to see more airline come here