Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Luke,

How do you calculate your fuel? With 8.6tons left after the flight, it seems to be spot on.

Cheers

Luke,

How do you calculate your fuel? With 8.6tons left after the flight, it seems to be spot on.

Cheers

Yeah, how do you calculate your fuel? Is there a fuel planner for the PMDG 777LR? 

I assume with his young brain and a calculator :dance:

All you need is the fuel burn p/hour, any fuel policies/rules for the country where your aircraft is registered in and off you go.. A calculator is your best friend.

Nice and easy for VH- triples;

Fuel Burn x Flight Time

+ 10% Reserve

+ 30 MINS FXD RES

+ Weather/Traffic Fuel (TEMPO/INTER/NOTAM for planned holding)

+ Margin to meet Minimum Fuel over Destination requirement

+ Taxi Fuel

= YOUR READY TO REFUEL YOUR BIRD

Those fuel planners are usually either way too conservative or think that your running on LPG and under-estimate.

The processing power of a human brain and a calculator can never go wrong :p0310:

Egll77w i want this video ha

Let's write a petition :D Anyway I would like to see a video too. Maybe if we please kindly?

Please...?

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

The processing power of a human brain and a calculator can never go wrong :p0310:

Except for the Gimli Glider incident, maybe  :wink:

Except for the Gimli Glider incident, maybe ;)

Aren't Pounds and Kilos the same thing???? :He He:

Except for the Gimli Glider incident, maybe  :wink:

That was a 767, I know what's going on just... had to declare :D

Balint Szarka

Luke, I know this has been asked. I get terrible FPS with the CS 777, is the PMDG any better?

Luke, I know this has been asked. I get terrible FPS with the CS 777, is the PMDG any better?

I'm not a developer nor beta tester but you can be sure if your NGX running well or just running, then this gonna run smoother. They've put the optimization to the whole new level, it's 2013 that is a requirement. Well it's FSX but...what you expected from CS777, design= OK and little but too much (not just a little), but what about systems? Some systems just now being implemented or still not. CS has too much unnecessary features: lavatory? who cares....Done with Captain Sim products forever.

I'm confident with PMDG's success 

Edited by balan22

Balint Szarka

CS777, design= OK and little but too much (not just a little), but what about systems? Some systems just now being implemented or still not. CS has too much unnecessary features: lavatory? who cares....Done with Captain Sim products forever.

I totally agree with you. I don't own any Captain Sim product and everyone I asked said: "Framerate killer number 1".

And another thing about the systems in the CS products, a member at the CS forum said that PMDG isn't as good as the CS 777 because it has no WXR radar and no EFB.

I laughed about that  :lol:.

I totally agree with you. I don't own any Captain Sim product and everyone I asked said: "Framerate killer number 1".

And another thing about the systems in the CS products, a member at the CS forum said that PMDG isn't as good as the CS 777 because it has no WXR radar and no EFB.

I laughed about that  :lol:.

CS can't compete with 'em.

Balint Szarka

mm7, balan22, uae77w. You guys are treading on dangerous ground with competetors product discussions!!

Guys,

We're not going to entertain discussions about other products that are competing with our 777 here - sorry, it's just better that way if we don't. If you want to debate such things, that's what the Avsim general forum is for.

Ryan Maziarz

which has better FPS? NGX or the 747? I don't own the NGX but I am using the 747 without any issues.

Kacper Nowotynski