Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Nice screenshot there. Are you using any ground environment enhancers? Like GEX or FTX?

No, unfortunately I don't have too much room for performance. You can see my aircraft is very high detailed - but terrain is not so much!

I'm saving for an upgrade- so I'll look into one of them when I have something a little more powerful (-:

No, unfortunately I don't have too much room for performance. You can see my aircraft is very high detailed - but terrain is not so much!

I'm saving for an upgrade- so I'll look into one of them when I have something a little more powerful (-:

Thanks for the shots, Luke. It's really looking incredible, and congrats on making the beta team! Definitely happy for you!

Also, you mention you want an upgrade to your system, what are your current specs (if you don't mind posting them)?

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Ah I see. But your laptop seems to run everything quite well!  B)

My passengers view over Utah at FL360 just approaching Salt Lake City. Not long left now - around hour and thirty minutes. Averaged an unexpected 70knt headwind since entering US airspace. They must really dislike me  :rolleyes:

That wing is so gorgeous I can't even explain...  :wub:

Ah I see. But your laptop seems to run everything quite well!  B)

She does very well indeed!  ^_^

Thanks for the shots, Luke. It's really looking incredible, and congrats on making the beta team! Definitely happy for you!

Also, you mention you want an upgrade to your system, what are your current specs (if you don't mind posting them)?

Thank you mate- greatly appreciated! 

Intel i7 3.1Ghz

Nvidia 630M 2GB

8GB Ram

640GB HDD

Hooked up to an Asus 24 inch monitor at full HD (-:

I saw that you just had a near miss with AAL237 as you were approaching LA Center!

Mark Javornik

Are you saving up for a PC? If yes you should build your own. I started building my PC in January 2013 and just completed it last month. I couldn't wait and every time I saved enough money, I bought the parts that I needed most. On top of the fun, I managed to save a ton of money building it myself. Trust me, it's fun and you'll proud every time you boot it up

Are you saving up for a PC? If yes you should build your own. I started building my PC in January 2013 and just completed it last month. I couldn't wait and every time I saved enough money, I bought the parts that I needed most. On top of the fun, I managed to save a ton of money building it myself. Trust me, it's fun and you'll proud every time you boot it up

If Luke isn't comfortable with building his own, take a look at CyberPower... They let you customize your computer to death and there's a billion options for EVERTHING. For example, hard drive? A billion different hard drives and different speeds and blah blah blah...

Thank you mate- greatly appreciated! 

Intel i7 3.1Ghz

Nvidia 630M 2GB

8GB Ram

640GB HDD

Hooked up to an Asus 24 inch monitor at full HD (-:

Thank you, and looking good! I see you're almost there on vataware. I'll definitely be duplicating that flight at some point

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

You should be live streaming your arrival.  I think there are some easy screen capture/streaming services out there

The work that PMDG has done is just absolutely amazing. It looks so superb.

Luke, you have taken first class pictures of this aircraft.

Very well done.

Change of plan for today - I went with ANZ1 from Heathrow to Los Angeles. Here's a shot I took during pre-flight. You can see PMDG have modelled the FMC in every way - allowing you to enter some complex coordinates. 

attachicon.gifPMDG_777_Beta_LAXFMC.png

Can follow the progress here: http://www.vataware.com/flight.cfm?id=12119897

I'll be updating this thread with more shots as we ponder along  B)

By the way- you guys are just awesome. Some really, really nice comments - thank you all so much!  :biggrin:

Luke I've just got to ask, you knowing so much about the T7. Is that the right way to enter waypoints into the FMC? From FCOM:

"N is used for north latitude, west longitude. E is used for north latitude, east longitude. S is used for south

latitude, east longitude. W is used for south latitude, west longitude. Examples:

• N50° W040° becomes 5040N • S52° W075° becomes 5275W

• N75°W170° becomes 75N70 • S07° W120° becomes 07W20

• N50° E020° becomes 5020E • S50° E020° becomes 5020S

• N06° El 10° becomes 06E10 • S06° El 10° becomes 06S10."

Just curious is all. 

Either way, great pics and keep em coming. Hopefullt its not too long before we all can enjoy this beast!

Per-Kristian Jensnen

Luke I've just got to ask, you knowing so much about the T7. Is that the right way to enter waypoints into the FMC? From FCOM:

There is no right or wrong way if I'm mistaken - I just prefer the "N64W030" format. Using 64N030W or 6430N is still valid. It normally varies with company.  ^_^

Ten hours and thirty three minutes later, I finally made it to KLAX around 30 minutes behind schedule (due to stronger headwinds). I was welcomed by two pipers  :P

Ten hours and thirty three minutes later, I finally made it to KLAX around 30 minutes behind schedule (due to stronger headwinds). I was welcomed by two pipers  :P

LOL! What are those doing there? Haha

around 30 minutes behind schedule (due to stronger headwinds). I was welcomed by two pipers 

At least you weren't flying a blimp, you probably would've went the opposite direction lol

LOL! What are those doing there? Haha

We came to give him "props" for doing the flight and giving us so many previews  :P