Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Question for the Beta´s: How much passengers can the PMDG 777LR carry?

Thanks Ryan, hope it makes it in.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

I did not say we're definitely doing it - I said we are looking into the feasibility. If it isn't feasible we won't be doing it.

Also - 301 is definitely not the maximum. If you configured the airplane all economy it could probably carry upwards of 400.

Okay! But if it´s not really feasible, maybe you can "just" change the default configuration from 234 to 301 or more. Because for example: 

You set a configuration for 301 passengers to the default config. Now we have 16First/58Business/227Economy seats. 

I wanna fly air india so i can just load 8 First class passengers of 16 possible. 35 Business class passengers of possible 58 and 195 Economy passengers of possible 227 into the payload page.

Now, i would have the passenger capacity of Air india! 

I think it would be enough to change the default configuration and maximum. But if your suggestion is feasible, that would be better of course^^. 

Is somebody else neurotic about something that you REALLY want. Heck let's all flood the forum with what we REALLY want.

I for one want a coffee maker that really makes coffee. Oh and, I want to be able to change the color of the sheets in the bunk to blue. Cause I will fly KLM, and that's how they have it there. No way Im gonna fly my T7 without blue sheets in the bunk.

*facepalm*

Looks like this flight has reached it's maximum weight config.  I wonder if he's counted as one of the 301 people on board :lol:

bigguy_zps1a802744.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Then you would probably sacrifice cargo. 

Cargo is more valuable. Throw the pax off first.

Best regards,

Robin.

This whole thread is just... Wow

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

We're alllll curious William....some more than others B)

Chris Sunseri

Looks like this flight has reached it's maximum weight config.  I wonder if he's counted as one of the 301 people on board :lol:

On (star)board, maybe - but, apparently, you muddled that one up, Chris!!   :P

Did we get some informations if you found a way to configure the seating capacity/ configuration for each aircraft livery .ini file? It would be so awesome ;)

Guys,

I just want everyone to be aware of this so there's no drama over it at release:

Unfortunately we've determined that this is actually a serious amount of work to do and it is not going to be possible to have it for the initial release of the airplane. To change the system would cause a lengthy delay in release that we don't think would be acceptable to most people waiting to buy the product. We will look at it for SP1.

Please keep in mind as many others have said here - weight is weight. There's nothing "wrong" about the way it is currently configured - you can load the exact same amount of weight as any airline's config would be - a 77L always has the same maximum weight for the airframe and it doesn't matter in the slightest to the airplane whether it comes in the form of passengers or cargo/baggage. Even if we were able to code this feature for release it would simply be a pretend/visual thing. Configuring for more passengers would reduce your max cargo etc - push and pull to stay within that max weight limit.

Thanks for understanding - we will do something post release, but it's just not something we feel we should delay the release for.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG I really want to be able to model this guy in this exact seat.  Make it so.  

passenger_1532425c.jpg

I'm still surprised they let him fly, I wonder if he had to get up so the FA can do drink service.