Sign in to follow this  
klm251

Video: landing the 777 at Dubai

Johan, my apologies but what does PM stand for, do you mean through this forum?

Dirk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Johan, my apologies but what does PM stand for, do you mean through this forum?

Dirk

I just send you one check the top of the page on the right side

Thanks for the vid :) Nice landing.

was it just me or was there a delay on the fuel cut-off swith from when you clicked it?

Thanks for the vid :) Nice landing.

was it just me or was there a delay on the fuel cut-off swith from when you clicked it?

Video was great, but getting hard to watch. I was itching to just take the controls myself. 

The engine sounds within the cockpit remind me somewhat of certain diesel locomotive as it idles down or powers up albeit a lot smoother. Its just reminiscent of a whole lot of power.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

ja, dat begrijp ik maar ik wil graag voor mijzelf zulke video's maken en dus aan jou het vriendelijk verzoek mij te informeren hoe kan ik dat bewerkstelligen.

Bedank

Dirk

I think he is using fraps and then posting to youtube. Fraps allows you to record what is on your computer screen to .avi . There are other programs out there that do it but Fraps is the most common. I got this from a translation I do not speak Dutch so I hope it was what you wanted to know. Here it is translated if you are having truoble with english: Ik denk dat hij met behulp van Fraps en vervolgens posten op youtube. Fraps kunt u opnemen wat er op uw computerscherm om. Avi. Er zijn andere programma's die er die het doen, maar Fraps is de meest voorkomende. Ik heb dit van een vertaling Ik spreek geen Nederlands, dus ik hoop dat het was wat je wilde weten

Homan, thanks a lot for the explanation. I am aware of Fraps but noticed that you can only playback the fraps scene in FSX. Havong completed a recording I never found an avi file do where did I go wrong?

Homan, thanks a lot for the explanation. I am aware of Fraps but noticed that you can only playback the fraps scene in FSX. Havong completed a recording I never found an avi file do where did I go wrong?

On Fraps you have to select a key command for it to start recording when you start fraps you go to movies and select a folder where you want the files to be saved and the key command(i personally use TAB)when you get in FSX you will see on the left top of the screen in yellow a number default is 30 when you press the key command you see that number turn red wich is an indication that it's recording.

Hope it helps.

That is really a nice video to highlight this beautiful bird. The cosmic forces have not been kind to me, unfortunately. All my kids are away camping this week and my unfettered ability to fly will be dampened by not yet having the 777. Oh well I will continue to enjoy the NGX

Mike Keigley

Shows us that we can expect nothing but the best from PMDG. The lighting looks ultra realistic and the systems look solid.

Dominique V.

Great video.

I purchased OMDB a few months ago specifically for the PMDG T7. I have yet to fly there, still waiting patiently to use that scenery.

I've flown in and out of DUbai with a flyDubai repaint of the NGX. The T7 will provide some nice variety.  PMDG has me covered for short and long haul.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Great video. Thanks for posting. What scenery are using for the Dubai? Is it friendly on frame rates?