Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Qatar Freighter Livery...

For Alex since I know he's been wanting to see this for ages! Unfortunately Luke here saved the LR as an .ITT file - I call it too much 777 flying, others call it not paying attention  :Whistle:

If one of the other guys doesn't, I'll upload the LR version later tomorrow. For now, enjoy:

Looks beaut-a-ful!

Now enjoy flying it into that dump of an airport Doha...Can't wait for the new one to open.

Looks beaut-a-ful!

Now enjoy flying it into that dump of an airport Doha...Can't wait for the new one to open.

Yea the new airport is going to be great especially with Qatar's CEO making a big fuss about the smallest of details. IIRC the old airport will turn into an air force base.

IIRC the old airport will turn into an air force base.

Definately what it's suited for.

I think someone has even started designing some decent-looking scenery for FS of the new airport based on photo surveys completed rather recently.

Anyway I am sure I will take the triple in to either the oldie or the newie.. The Qatar livery is just too tempting.

Posting pics of the skins....I hope we can fly her too soon ;)

Awesome pic!

Looks beaut-a-ful!

Haha,

You know what, Qatar airport is one of the best airports if you want to get up close and personal with 777's, they have no proper gates so you have to take the bus and walk amongst all these giant aircraft including the freighters. I pass through there constantly, just wish I could post some of my photos.

Its crazy that they have such a huge modern fleet yet the airport is setup like one of those little holiday destinations only equipped with airstairs :)

Passing through again tonight on my way back to London

Rob Prest

Luke, very lovely shot! :P But I would say I have set my eyes on AeroLogics 777F, as simple as the livery is, I simply love it. And not helping seeing the PilotsEye and talking to one of my former instructors who flies at AeroLogic, and seeing his shots.. :P

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

I wonder why everybody is flying the PMDG Houselivery...that one looks amazing!

AFAIK betatesters only got the house livery with the plane. Apparently, PMDG made liveries are now being pushed as well.