Sign in to follow this  
knutt

Aerofly V2

Hi simmers!

I was woundering if someone know more about the progress of the v2 realase?

If you didn't knew about it, here are what we can expect:

New aircraft with more cockpit functionality

Support for navigation features like ILS, VOR, ...

Support for larger areas, e.g. we will switch to a new coordinate system

Support for dynamic time of day changes

Multiplayer support

Open aerofly FS for developers so they can add their own content

For more:

http://www.ipacs.de/forum/showthread.php/6110-aerofly-FS-Development-Status

Look at the Airbus cockpit. It looks amazing.

Sorry but the news is old. There are many posts regarding this news. 

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

If you have an iPad and buy their app the new update has a whole bunch of planes, including the Airbus as dowloadable content (you have to pay for it). They're very good (little pricey though) and should give an idea as what to expect when it comes to Aerofly v2. At least with regards to textures, modelling and engine sounds.

Would highly recommend their app.

Rhydian

If you have an iPad and buy their app the new update has a whole bunch of planes, including the Airbus as dowloadable content (you have to pay for it). They're very good (little pricey though) and should give an idea as what to expect when it comes to Aerofly v2. At least with regards to textures, modelling and engine sounds.

Would highly recommend their app.

Rhydian

Oh. Didn't knew that. I bought Aerofly FS on Iphone not the iPad. And I have Aerofly FS on steam.

Where did you get that news?

Oh. Didn't knew that. I bought Aerofly FS on Iphone not the iPad. And I have Aerofly FS on steam.

Where did you get that news?

Received an update on the 5th of August via the app store automatically. Took a while to download and I had to delete and re-install the app because it kept crashing to desktop. Performance is a little worse on this version though in my opinion, but it has some nice new airports modeled such as Zurich and it has the aircraft DLC. It doesn't have the time of day changes or ILS/VOR nav aids or anything like that they mentioned , I guess they are limited for app size. Still a good app though.

When I get home from work, I'll try and post some pics in the screenshot forum.

This looks to be the best flight sim on mobile. Update seems nice but not sure my iPad2 is fast enough any more for this app.

This looks to be the best flight sim on mobile. Update seems nice but not sure my iPad2 is fast enough any more for this app.

I have it running on iPad2. The performance is a little slower in certain places with the update. Still playable though and still good fun.

Yes I think you are right. Just checked in App store. Says compatable with iPad but no mention of iPhone.

Is there a PC version coming of version 2?

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Is there a PC version coming of version 2?

The answer seems to be yes, eventually. http://www.ipacs.de/forum/showthread.php/7006-aerofly-FS-Development-Status

But like all civilian simulators other than FSX, progress is glacial and sometimes shrouded in mystery. The only thing really is to cross your fingers and hope.

Another place to look for news will be here: https://www.facebook.com/Aerofly.Flightsimulator

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5