Sign in to follow this  
Reaper26

MilViz DX11 Night Lighting Demo (available for the B732C)

Diego, what can I say? One word 'Fantastic' and your vocal presentation was very good too.

Is this already augmented now or is it included in a future service pack please, as I am teetering on the edge of buying this?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thank you!

It is available as an option to our customers in our support forums (as not all customers have Vista/Windows 7 and DX11 video cards).

Either way, customers can download it and give it a try (as it comes with an uninstaller which will revert to the default Night Lighting), which is amazing in itself. 

While it can be downloaded now, it will also be included in the future Service Pack.

Regards, Diego

Holy shamolie!   That is awesome!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Works great on my PC!

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Would be good to know what the actual requirements are for this. I have Win7 Ultimate, GTX 660ti 2GB and DX11 runtime and this patch doesn't work for me, I get no lighting at all when it's installed. As mentioned above the default lighting is excellent so not a big deal but I'd like to know what's missing in my setup.

Barry Friedman

Would be good to know what the actual requirements are for this. I have Win7 Ultimate, GTX 660ti 2GB and DX11 runtime and this patch doesn't work for me, I get no lighting at all when it's installed. As mentioned above the default lighting is excellent so not a big deal but I'd like to know what's missing in my setup.

Well if it's really DX11 then your missing Prepar3d V2.0 .. as we all are for now ^_^

Danny Hicks

It's really DX11 but it's requirements are pretty specific.  Please contact us on the forums for more information and or questions.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.