Sign in to follow this  

Norway! UPDATED

Hi There,

I have installed ORBX Norway scenery but think I may be getting some conflicts with AON. I have deselected items that appear to be AON related from the Scenery Library but is there a way to fully uninstall?

Also, I wanted to try removing just the Norway mesh (deselected it but I think it's still causing conflict) so how do I fully remove that?

Thank you!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

You are not saying what and where the conflicts are?

You might want to look at the World Scenery folder; there are elevation airport files there for AtoN. They need to be removed if you uncheck the rest of Norway freeware.

Pierre

First of all there is a new version of AON out, and secondly you need to delete some files from FTX Norway to avoid conflicts. Link to new AON here: http://flightsim.no/forum/smf/index.php?topic=83174.0

If you have FTX Global Vevtor you should run the airport elevation utility after installing/changing airports.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Let me ask: if I purchase FTX Norway, is it possible to use AoN with it. Are there any new files or modifications needed to make them work together?

Let me ask: if I purchase FTX Norway, is it possible to use AoN with it. Are there any new files or modifications needed to make them work together?

Anyone? It is hard to believe that none of us had tried FTX Norway with the AoN! Really!!

Anyone? It is hard to believe that none of us had tried FTX Norway with the AoN! Really!!

From the latest version of AoN's readme file:

"Airports of Norway V3.70 for P3D - Made for FTX Global, FTX Norway."

Just flying to ENBR ,Bergen Norway, oeps no airplanes on the airport. :o

All other airports have airplanes only ENBR not,normal there are many airplanes.

I can hear the ATC Ground talking to the airplanes but i don't see them.

Has this something to do with DX10,i use Steve DX10 fixer? (pay version)

Is ENBR not suitable for DX10?

Jan.

Hmmm.can't edit my previous post,so i doing it this way.

Removed all the files needed for ENBR and the airplanes are back,i the grass but back.

I placed all the files back, on by on ,and the almost last on i set back that was the criminal.

It was the br_rwylight.bgl ,so i am leaving this on out of the scenery and i have the airplanes back.

Jan

Jan

Which version of AoN are you running? The latest versions have been made for P3D specifically so they may not work 100% in FSX. If you roll back to an earlier version you may be able to get the traffic working and have the file active.

Jan

Which version of AoN are you running? The latest versions have been made for P3D specifically so they may not work 100% in FSX. If you roll back to an earlier version you may be able to get the traffic working and have the file active.

Ryan,

I have the version from 03-2013 a old one but fine,it was the first time i was on ENBR after the install of DX10 fixer.

All other airports don't have this problem,but i have now the runway lights  placed by hand with ADE i think about eighty,so it's fine now.

Jan

Hi,

does the 3.74 version of AoN compatible with FSX? In 3.68 version there was \FSX files folder, but in  3.74 version there isn't? What should I do to use it with FSX?

Lucas

does the 3.74 version of AoN compatible with FSX? In 3.68 version there was \FSX files folder, but in 3.74 version there isn't? What should I do to use it with FSX?

It's not tested by the author, but I am using 3.74 in FSX with the FSX replacement files from 3.70 (I think) and havent run into any problems yet. I havent visited all the airports to test, but as far as I can tell, ENBR, ENCN, ENVA, ENTC and ENBO are all fine.

ok, I have replacement files from 3.68... I can use them of course - hovever, in 3.74 in \Scenery folder there are no files *_flood.bgl, so there are nothing to be replaced :/