Sign in to follow this  

Norway! UPDATED

Thanks for the heads up!!! (In red too: perfect! ^_^ It works!)

That's a mighty quick update of that missing LOC! And it's great that the dev said exactly which files to delete: i indeed rather do that than download it all again.

And all that for free, my goodness...! :im Not Worthy:

That was fast. Much faster than I could actually test things.  :blush:  Big thanks to the devs for the quick update. :Applause:

NEW AoN 3.5 + Photopack. Use original download link provided in the 1st post by Jeroen.

Changelog:

Added Mongstad Photoscenery all seasons and night (large harbor area north of ENBR)

Added Kristiandsund Vestbase photoarea with night lights. (large Industrial area bordering ENKB airport, which is overflown on approach from west).

ENZV improved and updated.

See some screenies here: http://www.flightsim.no/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=651941&page=11

Remember, use the download link provided by Jeroen in the 1st post.

All hail to the developers!

Mas

• Upvote 1

Thanks mate appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Can someone check Haugesund? I missing the ground polygons on the airport (I also checked the afcad which misses the ground polygons too)...

Kirkenes, Molde, Tromso have the same problem too

Can someone check Haugesund? I missing the ground polygons on the airport (I also checked the afcad which misses the ground polygons too)...

Kirkenes, Molde, Tromso have the same problem too

Did you install the mandatory photoreal scenery...? Probably not. ^_^

I think you need to sign up for the large files like the photo stuff.  :mellow:  The smaller ones also worked for me without logging in though. Maybe it helps to say that the actual download speeds are pretty good.

Yes, it seems you need to login with an MS account (Hotmail, Live) in order to download that photopack... It would be a pity if you can't download it, because almost 20 airports need it (and usually those are the better ones too).

is it possible to get the Photopack via another link anyhow

I just asked the dev if there will be another download option soon and if not, if I am allowed to post the pack using an online service that doesn't need a password. Stay tuned.