Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

Camera Issue

After trying twice to post on the official forum but failing to see any of the posts  appear, I am reposting here hoping someone can help.

I have been using Opus for weather only from the very beginning, not having been interested on any of the other features and have been very happy. However since the last two upgrades every time I switch/cycle  views Opus alters my custom VC view. Neither Live Camera or DHM are enabled. Is there any way to stop what to me is a nuisance, or alternatively is there any way I can obtain an earlier version of the software which didn't cause this issue?

Thanks

You DID post TWICE on the official forum and I have already answered on that forum.

Please read the Announcements before upgrading to any version. You must now ensure you have the latest beta version installed then open the Configure dialog and turn off Live Camera Control and turn off all General DHM options. Then all sources of camera control will once again be disabled.

They are NOT problems, they are new features that were requested by numerous users.

Stephen