Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

A2A Cessna 172 now available

YEEHAAAAAA!

Downloading now  :smile:

EDIT:   3 mins to download (and it's not a small file).

Hope PMDG can match this, on release! :cool:

How big is the download ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Think I might have to pass on this.  The reality is I know I just will not fly this aircraft very much even though it looks absolutely awesome.  Not sure its worth $50 for me personally given I will probably only give it 4 or 5 hours although I am sure the low and slow crowd will absolutely love it.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Short cross country flight, a couple of stalls and a touch and go later: Amazing. Great "feel", great atmosphere. Accusim strikes again!

What is interesting to me is there is no question I would not buy this product - I buy it without any in depth review being posted. I buy it solely on the reputation of A2A. I think when you get to this level of automatically purchasing something you could argue that it is an enviable marketing position to be in. There is one small caveat for me however...

The strategy of withholding the pricing until the day of release needs to  be re-examined. A company such as A2A, which strikes me as one of integrity, would be better served by just being open about the pricing when the release is forthcoming.I believe the current strategy contributes to the hype and is nothing more than market manipulation - completely unnecessary for a company with such an excellent reputation. 

Do anybody know the download size please? I pay per mb.

Cheers

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom