Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

A2A Cessna 172 now available

Excellent!!! Release Day!!! :Big Grin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Coupla things I noticed..

1). If you mouse over the passenger door handle, and click to open it - the pilot's door opens..

2). It can be a sod to start from cold, but it clears ok: mag drops are very realistic.

3). It works quite perfectly in DX10! Yes - the lights, too!

Filesize is 224MB.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Ever taxi a real 172? The lack of shocks makes you hear and feel even the slightest crack and bump on the ground. Nothing odd there, just realistic

I actually do have time in real 172s, but that was a thousand years ago, maybe I just forgot! :biggrin:

Funny...I started her up at KSEE and flew over to KMYF for my first landing. :blink:

Funnier still, my first landing outside KMYF was KSEE. Are we neighbors? I live in UC. Howdy!

I've ordered a real checklist for the C172R from my local aviation store... :cool:

But also, as others have said, the checklists are there in the manual.  

She's just perfect.    Sorry, won't be many more posts in this thread from me - too busy going back to this bird! .....put almost 3 hours on the meter so far, and I think she's only been out 5 hours.... that's pretty impressive! :lol:

I've ordered a real checklist for the C172R from my local aviation store... :cool:

But also, as others have said, the checklists are there in the manual.  

She's just perfect.    Sorry, won't be many more posts in this thread from me - too busy going back to this bird! .....put almost 3 hours on the meter so far, and I think she's only been out 5 hours.... that's pretty impressive! :lol:

Stop I haven't gotten it yet  :t0105:  :t4020:

I had no intention of buying this, but now I probably will. I'm not a "real life" pilot, so I love the idea of using this to learn more. For those of you with the Saitek multi panel and /or switch panel, do they work? I read in the other thread that there were some issues.

:lol:

Ok, I'll put her down at the next strip and wait while you catch up.... :wink:

For those of you with the Saitek multi panel and /or switch panel, do they work? I read in the other thread that there were some issues.

So far I am having issues with the Bat/Alt switches on my Saitek panel, but everything else is ok...

I had no intention of buying this, but now I probably will. I'm not a "real life" pilot, so I love the idea of using this to learn more. For those of you with the Saitek multi panel and /or switch panel, do they work? I read in the other thread that there were some issues.

I have the yoke/pedals, two throttle quads, switch panel, the radio stack and two FIP's going right now. I use Prepar3D and SPAD drivers for radio/switch and saitek drivers for the FIPs. I made no changes before flying the new 172.

There are a couple of things I have run into and have done nothing to try and fix:

1: master switch inop (bet it is a mapping thing)

2. Radio stack / switch panel worked perfect first time, second time, however, they were disconnected. Reloading airplane fixed the issue and has not happened again.

That is it so far. Grinning from ear to ear!

Just picked myself up a copy, but I'm curious to ask, is it normal this doesn't have any serial keys or anything?  I can't seemed to find it, the closest I get is an email with my login info in there.  I installed and flew the bird quite nicely (although also noticed some problem which has already been mentioned), and never once verified whether my purchase was genuine?

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Almost all of A2A's aircraft bundled with Accusim come out to around $45-$50. Why would anyone think the pricing for their 172 would be any different. What difference would it make telling us the price last year versus today? 

Thank you - you feed into my point.

if it is so obvious then why leave us guessing?

Anyone have RXP installed in the panel? Everything working ok?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |