Sign in to follow this  
calemtrey

Where is my email?!?!

Bought the 777. Order says it has been paid. Received my receipt from paypal but not anything from pmdg. No email nor download link!

Whats going on pmdg ? why arnt you saying anything ?

Probably very very busy mate..i also paid through paypal and didn't get a download link..wonder if that's a coincidence.

steve

Me also, I paid for it and got an email from PMDG confirming that I ordered but didn't get an email with the download link from PMDG yet.

Calem - you should have it now.

Andrew - I do not see a 777 order on the only account in our system with your name on it. Do you have the order ID?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

same issue here I even submitted I ticket to pmdg at 1700 .I hope pmdg is monitoring the forum and will see to resolve the issue.

Michael R Carangelo

order id; 231048

Andrew - I do not see a 777 order on the only account in our system with your name on it. Do you have the order ID?

Ryan, check my order ID please . 

Erik L.

Also having the same issue... PMDG please fix.

Thank you,

Norbert T.

Invoice Number: 232124

Ryan, I havent gotten mine either, order: 231521

Thanks!

Guys - please submit tickets - I can't keep monitoring a thread + you guys are jumping everyone else in line who did submit tickets. We'll get to them quickly, Paul, myself and RSR are all doing tickets right now.

Michael, Erik, Jorge - you guys are set.

Norbert - that order ID does not exist in the system.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com