Sign in to follow this  
Interpaul

Master caution light

For what it's worth, for anyone wanting a C/D panel state, just run the tutorial off of the normal (engines running) state, and save your own C/D state after shutting everything down at the end of the tutorial.

That might work.

Kyle Rodgers

We've identified the bug - only happens when starting from the C&D panel state. Will be fixed likely in a hotfix soon.

Good stuff, my passengers were late earlier because I couldn't find the problem! :lol:

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Thanks, I thought it was me.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Isn't that the point of the whole beta team? Not offending anyone but kinda makes you wonder.. No one on the beta team or PMDG was able to pick up on this bug which is caused by simply starting the plane from the C/D preset?

Isn't that the point of the whole beta team? Not offending anyone but kinda makes you wonder.. No one on the beta team or PMDG was able to pick up on this bug which is caused by simply starting the plane from the C/D preset?

Yes, but there are certain things that work just fine for us that don't work globally (the Ops Center being a good example).

Also, we didn't have panel states in any of the builds, so no, we didn't pick up on it.

Kyle Rodgers

It's been found and will get fixed. The beta team did a great job with such a complex aircraft.

It's sort of like me having to take my new car in on a factory recall. Sometimes something slips through.

And there is a suitable work around.

Haha you guys are funny. You cry and complain because they held it back for a bug, and now cry and complain because of something this inconsequential that you shouldn't even see because no 777 pilot ever comes to a c&d cockpit. Maybe they knew about it but wanted us to be flying anyway. It's not a show stopper. The mouse not working would have been.

Edit: I retract. Not many of you were complaining. Just pointing it out. Still cracks me up though that some may be freaking out.

You cry and complain because they held it back for a bug, and now cry and complain because of something this inconsequential that you shouldn't even see because no 777 pilot ever comes to a c&d cockpit.

Yeah, imagine the outcry if they said "hey, the CD panel state isn't behaving - we're delaying to have the Beta team sort it out!"

Can't win...

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks a lot for information. i have the same light. Now i know how to fix it. Great work gentlemen.

Nicolaus Malmgren

Same thing here. But after reaching TOC I got the red warning with ECAS showing PILOT INPUT. Checked everything to be working. Clicked on the warning and it went away. Later I went from map view to flight plan view and the sim crashed giving me a 777X gauge error.

Do as I did. From a ready for TO state turn everything off manually and apply ground power and air and save the panel state. Because when I applied the CND state there was no way to request ground power without turning on the APU....

Sent from my RM-877 Tapatalk

If you hold the menu button you can get the cdu to power up to get ground power selected.