Sign in to follow this  
utd4life

PMDG 777 & EZDOK

Does anyone here who uses ezdok have a problem with the view moving by itself. I've noticed on a flight this morning on my preset views when there is a change in speed/directions the camera moves from its position and I have to go into edit mode and reposition it.

Anyone know how to stop this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How far is it moving? Like just an inch in one direction or doing a 45 degree turn type view change?

It seems it moves at a slow pace with speed. I think the faster the change in speed the faster it moves.

It never did it with the ngx so not sure what's causing it

It's the FSX head bobbing issue. It's an FSX issue.

It must be something specific to the T7 though - it doesn't happen with any other FSX addon (including the NGX and JS4100)

• Upvote 1

It does happen with the NGX. Start at a US airport like KLAX, note position, then move to an airport in Europe and note the position.

Ive never had the problem with the ngx but I never flew outside of europe. Surely it cant be something that only happens in the US? Ive had the problem with the 777 both at gatwick when I first got the 777 and on the tutorial flight.

Well its an fsx issue I've never encountered until the 777...

• Upvote 1

Yep I've had that issue with most of my big aircraft and it doesn't matter where I am flying. It was first really noticable in my PMDG MD11, it would happen on the NGX but only very slightly. It also happens on my PMDG 747 and some of my CS aircraft as well. I disabled the RND feature which creates the random head movement and that seemed to help a little (and it was starting to get annoying anyway) so I think if I disabled the DHM it might stop all together but I have not tested this yet.

Samuel Scully

I had disabled all ezdok settings other than the camera positions themselves and still had the problem :/

I had disabled all ezdok settings other than the camera positions themselves and still had the problem :/

Well if its not Ezdok it must be FSX itself then since the default camera positions are hard numbered.

That's right, it's FSX problem and cannot be solved. It's hard to notice with NGX becouse of short routes, but just try to test it like falcon999 said in post #7. 

That effect is more pronunced in some areas, it has to do something with your  equatorial position - it's FSX  ^_^

It can be reduced, but not disabled. See this thread: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/402486-dynamic-head-movement-in-fsx/page-2#entry2624360

For some reason it is happenning to me as well but after some tests I can see it is definetely and FSX issue. :(

Jay Marin