Sign in to follow this  
azragod

Wind data request fails

Hi all, 

First, I have to say : WOOW, what a plane, what a work, and those who complains about the price, please stay with default fsx aircrafts and let adults use complicated toys, you can't appreciate this bird as you should :-)

After hours of reading, I think I maybe found a little bug. After doing a copy-paste of weather datas from Active Sky, saved the .txt file in /PMDG/WX folder, it doesn't work to import weather data values...

Maybe some manipulation to fix this ???

Thanks for reply

Lionel

Sorry I'm dumb....

Made a .WX extension instead of a .wx....

It works perfecly now !! 

Thanks for reply !

Hi all, 

those who complains about the price, please stay with default fsx aircrafts and let adults use complicated toys, you can't appreciate this bird as you should :-)

Sorry I'm dumb....

Yep! , you said it...and we are in full agreement on this point.

Made a .WX extension instead of a .wx....

It works perfecly now !! 

If you wouldn't mind clicking on the post that gave you the answer to your question, it would help anyone who happens by this post (and also indicate to people like me who are scouring the forum for issues that it's been solved and I can continue with others).

There's a button that says "marked solved" at the bottom right of each post.  Click the box in the appropriate post.  Thanks!

Kyle Rodgers

Make sure the file extension is .wx not .wx.txt .

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

you know wat? DISREGARD Someone told me not to include the '001' just '01'. I apparently three digits are not accepted and It worked by just saving as KPAEMKJP.WX and NOT KPAEMKJP001.WX which is the exact name of my company route

Thanks, 

​ps:we should spread the word

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Make sure the file extension is .wx not .wx.txt .

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q