Sign in to follow this  
cagrikartal

armrest graphic problem at night

i have DX10 active. you think this is the problem? 

That would be my first bet.  It looks like the generic DX10 issue that many see (transparent buildings in most cases).  Turn off DX10 and it should fix the issue.

Kyle Rodgers

dx10  keps my FPS high, by high i meen 10-20 with allllll graphic sliders  on ''0'' ZERO :) i prefer to fly her like this instead of having more lags...

i think they will solve the comtability issues with the first service pack.but im not sure how will day be aware of problems.Are they scanning all the topics ?

thanks for the advice tought 

i think they will solve the comtability issues with the first service pack.but im not sure how will day be aware of problems.Are they scanning all the topics ?

They're scanning the topics, but DX10 isn't going to get much attention from anyone, really.  Aerosoft doesn't support it, among other developers.  It's only a preview mode anyway, as the MS team never actually finalized it before their project got dumped.

Can you at least do me the favor of confirming that the issue goes away when you exit DX10 preview mode?

Kyle Rodgers

Can you at least do me the favor of confirming that the issue goes away when you exit DX10 preview mode?

yep its gone, by the way i noticed that without dx10 the 7 looks realy sharp , i liked that ....

yep its gone, by the way i noticed that without dx10 the 7 looks realy sharp , i liked that ....

Cool.  Thanks.

Kyle Rodgers