Sign in to follow this  
Bonoahx

Anyone having stuttering issues?

Hi,

It could be my PC, but I just got the 777 and I love every bit of it except there's one issue. When it's on the ground it works perfectly, but as it takes off, it stutters for about seven seconds every eighty seconds.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there any sort of fix?

Christopher Bennett

OK,

Well I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate and the PMDG 777 (obviously) which I was running with Active Sky Evolution and FS Real Time. I took off from Gatwick with UK2000 Gatwick Xtreme, but it doesn't seem to matter what the airport is like. When I did the Malé to Dubai tutorial I didn't use any external addons so I don't know what's up with that. I run normal applications like Chrome and Skype with it as well.

Here's a pastebin link with my dxdiag: http://pastebin.com/TJ1xLwpe

Christopher Bennett

I am also have stuttering issues... I have a Hi End System using AOA FSX.cfg

Andrew

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I fixed it. FSAutoSave took too long to save anything, so I turned that off and it was fine! Thanks anyway guys.

Christopher Bennett

think he  was referring  to the option in fsuipc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

how does one switch of FS Auto save

Right click on sky>Hide Menu Bar>Add-ons>FSUIPC>AutoSave/GP Scout>Make sure Check to enable AutoSave is not ticked. After the first right click, all clicks are left.

First and last name in the forum please - http://www.avsim.com/topic/458101-guidelines-for-participation-in-the-pmdg-forum-please-read/.