I have a major Problem... I have Installed the GAiT v.3.03 the latest one.. I have Thai Creations VABB and I usually depart and arrive from that airport .. THE PROBLEM IS THAT NO AI INCLUDING THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC TAKEOFF . THEY STAY AT THE GATE AND WHEN THEIR PUSHBACK TIME COMES THEY DISSAPPEAR... > > > > :-\ I UNISTALLED IT AND REINSTALLED IT BUT NO LUCK EVEN TRIED INSTALLING THE OLDER VER OF GAiT BUT AGAIN THEY DISSAPEAR . WHEN I ONLY KEEP THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC AFTER REMOVING THE GAiT THE AI WORKS WELL!! STRANGE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS AND HELP TO SOLVE THIS ? VERY IRRITATING ? ASAP
They just ask cleareance and dissappear ... they work fine in other airports
Plz Need Help asap..
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
- Boeing VR Insight MCP Combo II For Sale - only a few months old
. . .
Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:24 AM