I have a major Problem... I have Installed the GAiT v.3.03 the latest one.. I have Thai Creations VABB and I usually depart and arrive from that airport .. THE PROBLEM IS THAT NO AI INCLUDING THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC TAKEOFF . THEY STAY AT THE GATE AND WHEN THEIR PUSHBACK TIME COMES THEY DISSAPPEAR... > > > > :-\ I UNISTALLED IT AND REINSTALLED IT BUT NO LUCK EVEN TRIED INSTALLING THE OLDER VER OF GAiT BUT AGAIN THEY DISSAPEAR . WHEN I ONLY KEEP THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC AFTER REMOVING THE GAiT THE AI WORKS WELL!! STRANGE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS AND HELP TO SOLVE THIS ? VERY IRRITATING ? ASAP
They just ask cleareance and dissappear ... they work fine in other airports
Plz Need Help asap..
AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
2 replies to this topic
Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:24 AM