I have a major Problem... I have Installed the GAiT v.3.03 the latest one.. I have Thai Creations VABB and I usually depart and arrive from that airport .. THE PROBLEM IS THAT NO AI INCLUDING THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC TAKEOFF . THEY STAY AT THE GATE AND WHEN THEIR PUSHBACK TIME COMES THEY DISSAPPEAR... > > > > :-\ I UNISTALLED IT AND REINSTALLED IT BUT NO LUCK EVEN TRIED INSTALLING THE OLDER VER OF GAiT BUT AGAIN THEY DISSAPEAR . WHEN I ONLY KEEP THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC AFTER REMOVING THE GAiT THE AI WORKS WELL!! STRANGE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS AND HELP TO SOLVE THIS ? VERY IRRITATING ? ASAP
They just ask cleareance and dissappear ... they work fine in other airports
Plz Need Help asap..
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:24 AM