Sign in to follow this  
Michelmph1938

Aivlasoft EFB imported flightplan from EHAM trouble

Hey guys,

I am having a strange issue.  I can't seem to import an Aivlasoft EFB generated plan to the 777 departing from EHAM.  I originally wanted to take the LRF from EHAM to RJTT, but I get 'INVALID ENTRY' and an error message of 'Destination airport not found in selected .rte file : Import Aborted'

I tried flightplans to other destinations, all have the same error.  The flight plans are accepted fine in 747v1, MD-11, and NGX.  I then moved  the 777 to EIDW, created a EIDW-RJTT plan in Aivlasoft EFB.  The EIDW RJTT plan imported fine.  The plans show up in the Route Request too.   Flightplans going to EHAM were fine as were all previous Aivlasoft EFB generated plans.  Just for ducks, I also tried to create a flight plan from Rotterdam EHRD and got the same INVALID ENTRY errors.  I tried both plans that were 'auto generated' and ones that I created myself within Aivlasoft EFB, something is wrong in the Holland area. 

Hi

I had the same problem. just amend the elevation in the PMDG flight plan to 1, the B777 doesn't seem to like elevations below sea level.

Example Flight Plan this one from FS Build...

Generated by Fsbuild 2.4

EHAM
DIRECT
1 N 52.3082 E 4.7643 -0011
1 N 52.3045 E 4.7776 -0011

-0011 <----------CHANGE THIS TO 1
-

Hope this helps, it solved it for me.

Regards Paul

Yes there is absolutely a snag in the EHAM flightplanning. It's not only when using EFB but also when using FSBuild. You can only fly to AMS when entering the flightplan manually.

Hope this gets resolved in a update.

the B777 doesn't seem to like elevations below sea level.

It looks like it.

Regards

Maarten

Maarten Lakeman

Pfpx generated flightplans for EH** airfields below sealevel needs this manual ajustment as well. Now let's hope this will be fixed in a future update of this wonderfull airplane.

Rgds,

Edwin

Hi

I had the same problem. just amend the elevation in the PMDG flight plan to 1, the B777 doesn't seem to like elevations below sea level.

Example Flight Plan this one from FS Build...

Generated by Fsbuild 2.4

EHAM

DIRECT

1 N 52.3082 E 4.7643 -0011

1 N 52.3045 E 4.7776 -0011

-0011 <----------CHANGE THIS TO 1

-

Hope this helps, it solved it for me.

Regards Paul

Yep, that´s it. Just open the rte file with Notepad and make the change as indicated.

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

I got the same error.

'Destination airport not found in selected .rte file : Import Aborted

Flying KIAH-RJAA.

Got the flight plan from flightaware, copied flight plan WITHOUT SID or STARS into SimRoutes Generator. (http://www.simroutes.com/fb2/ParseRoute.aspx) Saved it as PMDG to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777

Any ideas?

I also tried the KEWR-VHHH flightplan from flightaware and used SimRoutes to generate it and same issue.

I did not have this problem before I installed the mega airport EHAM scenary from Aerosoft. I'm generating my flightplans in Flight Commander and the guideline from phmcr works. Let us all hope Aerosoft fix this small issue in the next update for EHAM.

That is not the scenery issue. EHAM actual elevation is -11 and AS made it right. This is T7's bug and it must be fixed in SP1

According to the issue tracking thread the problem is fixed for SP1.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg