Sign in to follow this  
sbclark

GoFlight Support for PMDG 777

Hi All,

Steve38 wrote a very nice piece of software permitting the GoFlight MCP Pro and GoFlight EFIS to work with the PMDG 737 NGX.

So to Steve38, have you considered, or do you plan, making a driver/software to support GoFlight hardware for the PMDG 777?

I realize the 777 SDK has not yet released, but this would be a valuable contribution if you could find the time to make this update to support the 777.

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Hi Bill,

The existing GoFlight PMDG Interface will be expanded to support the T7 once the SDK has been released. I will be working directly with GoFlight on this occasion.

In the meantime, some people have been using my other product called the GoFlight Interface Tool as a temporary solution. It allows full access to Simconnect as well as lvars for all GoFlight hardware with any aircraft. You can get it here:

http://www.pollypot-software.org.uk/

Best wishes

Steve

• Upvote 2

Stephen Munn

Steve38,

Thanks for your quick response. So this is really good news that you are taking on this task. I have been using your software with the PMDG B-737 NGX for a long time now and love how well it works.

Now that I have the 777, I look forward to the update!

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Hey Steve - if you need a tester with the full GF Airliner Captain w/dual EFIS, I'm willing to do it again like I did with the PMDG NGX....let me know, and thanks for all your hard work!

Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Jim,

When I have something useful I will definitely ask you to Beta test.

Thanks and best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Just wanted to say thank you Steve for your continued efforts in making our sim lives better!!!

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Peter

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Just wanted to say thank you Steve for your continued efforts in making our sim lives better!!!

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Peter

I agree. I use the NGX software and it is flawless. It makes flying infinitely better. I look forward to the release and thank you for all your hard work and this valuable contribution to the FS community!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Rob,

Agree, the website has slowed to a crawl. I'm looking in to it.

Best wishes

Steve

Hi Rob,

Its now slowish, but working OK, can you confirm?

Thanks

Steve

Stephen Munn

Good to go now Steve~!~ Thanks~~ its slow but it is working!

Steve, I have the MCP small one, not the MCP pro, will mine work with this software? Thanks again!

UPS123.png

Great. I've got my ISP looking into the problem. Couldn't have been worse timing.

Hi Rob,

The MCP Advanced is supported, but it may have bugs as this is a beta release. Any issues you find need to be reported to me so I can resolve them.

Thanks

Steve

Stephen Munn