Sign in to follow this  
sjed

DX10 Fixer finally released.

Excellent. heading to the West Coast  ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Does p3d require this fix too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

NO! P3D 1.4 can't switch to DX10 it's fixed with DX9.

Spirit

Yes :)

See you at the Blackball Hotel :)

Ok, fixed the reflective water on the ground issue. Dawn/dusk smoothing =0 in the fsx cfg. So Flight beam KPHX works, so the others should.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Purchased, installed, all seems good except for one snag ... sorry if this is a repeat, but my Water Shader and Rain Shader checkboxes are disabled?

f1749f882aef466d4a9ae01d0a7e6070.jpg

Didn't see any mention of why in the manual, maybe I missed something?

Any suggestions/help appreciated.

Thanks, Rob.

Read post #40 Rob

Can anybody confirm if ALL external lights on the PMDG MD-11 and NGX are visible from every angle?

I'm still on the fence on this one.  FT Dubai is next on my add on list and looks like you guys are having problems with it.  Gonna wait a bit and see how everything goes.

Read post #40 Rob

Thank you, and blushing ... oops! 

Here's a Stock HLSL folder if you need it!

Thanks Paul!! With the original shader folder it works like a charm....well worth the money!!!!!!

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

Can anybody confirm if ALL external lights on the PMDG MD-11 and NGX are visible from every angle?

I'm still on the fence on this one.  FT Dubai is next on my add on list and looks like you guys are having problems with it.  Gonna wait a bit and see how everything goes.

Only the Papi lights. They can be disabled. Otherwise Dubai works ( and at night)

Just make sure Dawn/Dusk Smoothing is set to =0 in the fsx cfg, otherwise you get a flooded lake at dawn and dusk. This seems to apply to all Fly Tampa and Flight Beam airports.

Only the Papi lights. They can be disabled. Otherwise Dubai works ( and at night)

Thanks Julian.  So I'm guessing the Papi lights will no longer be visible when it's disabled?

Hello guys

The tool works as expected and some ORBX sceneries are now fixed, like the parking space (tarmac) over at OG39,

But ORBX PAJN Juneau is still messed up. This is unfortunate, an otherwise gorgeous brand new scenery.

Resized from 1920x1080

Cheers

Noob question:

Does this mean it could fix the out of memory errors some get in fsx, which is not seen in p3d?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Julian.  So I'm guessing the Papi lights will no longer be visible when it's disabled?

That is correct unfortunately. But a small  trade off to transform the sim. I have tested lots of airports, and that is the only niggle so far.

That is correct unfortunately. But a small  trade off to transform the sim. I have tested lots of airports, and that is the only niggle so far.

Thanks.  This is going to be a tough one.  I can't imagine coming in for landing without Papi lights :( .  On the other hand, I fly FS9 as much as FSX and you get both versions when you buy FT Dubai.  So this is not exactly a deal breaker for me.

Still waiting to hear on the MD-11 and NGX external lights though.