Sign in to follow this  
E6BAV8R

T7 Normal Procedures Checklist

For those of you that have been wanting or looking for a paper checklist for the PMDG T7, I have created one and uploaded it to the library here.  The idea for it was to create a more professional looking and normal operations checklist without all the expanded items (alarms, tests, etc).

It became available in the library today and you may find it here:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxmisc&DLID=179639

I also have one for the NGX in similar fashion if anyone is interested in that.  Let me know what you think!

• Upvote 3

I'd love to see the NGX one. I already found one made by someone else, but I kind of disagree with a few items there and I'm too lazy to make one on my own :-)

I'd love to see the NGX one. I already found one made by someone else, but I kind of disagree with a few items there and I'm too lazy to make one on my own :-)

Also too lazy to change your avatar ;-) lol

Rob Robson

I'm guessing you mean "flow"?

As in "Press this button, press some other button and once you'v done all that, open the actual Checklist on the Lower EICAS MFD, and complete it before moving onto the next flow?"

Also too lazy to change your avatar ;-) lol

Well yeah, since you never told me why I should do it. What's bothering you about it? :-)

Unlike Marko, I actually am too lazy to change my avatar, as in, since I joined 11+ years ago, I havn't once changed my avatar from the default.

now THAT is lazy :P

Well yeah, since you never told me why I should do it. What's bothering you about it? :-)

I am just messing :-)

Everytime I see your face with that grimmace in that light.....it stands out I guess haha.

Rob Robson

That means avatar operates as the real object does in the real life - as designed :-)

Not a bug, moving on ;-)

• Upvote 1

Hey Greg.

Checklist looks pretty good. Thx 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Can you post NGX ones to pls :)

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

For those of you that have been wanting or looking for a paper checklist for the PMDG T7, I have created one and uploaded it to the library here.  The idea for it was to create a more professional looking and normal operations checklist without all the expanded items (alarms, tests, etc).

It became available in the library today and you may find it here:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxmisc&DLID=179639

I also have one for the NGX in similar fashion if anyone is interested in that.  Let me know what you think!

Thank you Sir, this is brilliant! Already printing it out and laminating:)

Cheers

Just FYI, "Normal Procedures Checklist" is a bit of a misnomer. What you're calling a checklist are actually termed "flows" by crews. Flows are done by memory and then the checkists are called as simple checks of the most important items that should have been done during each flow segment.

• Upvote 3

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I was exactly looking for the "flows" check list.. Big thank you!!!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

It's already uploaded here at Avsim! I didn't think it would take much either, until I actually did it... quite surprising!

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Greg+Evans&CatID=root

Can you post NGX ones to pls :)

See above!

Thanks. AVSIM Library tells me I don't have permission to access it though. I guess I'll have to try from a PC.