Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

How to shut off co-pilot pfd

Not seeing how to shut down co-pilot pfd ihn fmc options - is it possible ? thank you.

Rich Sennett

Not seeing how to shut down co-pilot pfd ihn fmc options - is it possible ? thank you.

Yes, but it shuts down all FO displays and the CDU.

Options/Performance.

Page 1 of 2, bottom left.

Rob Robson

Thanks Rob cant have that as in the ngx you could just shut down co-pilot no biggie

Rich Sennett

Rich,

I agree with you.

Would be more advantageous to shut down FO displays and maybe either the FO CDU - or - the CDU seated on the Radio Stack. Either one, not both. I still like to have the additional CDU to operate all ancillary tasks like Doors, Wheel Chocks, Ground Equipment, etc. Thus keeping Captain CDU for navigation, etc.

How about it PMDG? Mighty obliged if you can.

Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

I agree.

I fly from the FO side now, and one reason for that is so that I can turn off the Capt displays without loosing the center CDU.

Rob Robson