Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel Teles

Sky Textures for ENB Series

I just want to say these are fantastic! Really like them so thanks

Hello! Sorry for late answers, guys. I've been busy lately... 

Hi! I made the shadows a bit darker than normal in the morning / afternoon. But just to be sure: have you used Shade for FSX after installing these textures? Also see your monitor options -- shadows can be too strong depending on your gamma settings.

Thank you! You're welcome.

Hello! 

I do not use Shade for FSX, also checking nvidia inspector, my antialising - line gamma is disable. 

Anyway, it´s a really nice program! 

This texture pack doesnt change anything for me :/ I follow you guide but still nothing happend for me. Any chance you could help me with these? These pics are just to damn beautiful to be true.

I also tried to change my sun size, but when im going to save my new settings, then my notepad cant save it for some reason.

This texture pack doesnt change anything for me :/ I follow you guide but still nothing happend for me. Any chance you could help me with these? These pics are just to damn beautiful to be true.

I also tried to change my sun size, but when im going to save my new settings, then my notepad cant save it for some reason.

Hi! 

It seems that you are having issues with your access rights to the main FSX folder. Probably you installed your sim in "Program Files" folder. If I'm not mistaken, you'll need to have administrator rights in your PC to alter anything inside "Program Files". 

That's probably why you are not seeing the new textures and can't change your suneffect.cfg. Be sure to have admin rights in your Windows account -- then you will be able to install the new textures and alter your suneffect.cfg. 

Hope you sort everything out!

just thought id say thanks for these - they are really very well done. Adds a very photo realistic feeling especially at sunset. I'm not using them with enb (that makes my fsx go mental) and they still look fantastic!! Great job...

Thanks for the posts, guys!

sorry old topic I know. but what are you using for water textures/bumpmap/waterconstants.xml?

Hello!

I'm using a wave animation texture from REX Essential (Ethereal OD) and FSWC. That's all!

I've been thinking about this old thread lately.  I had these installed on my last machine and loved them.  Glad you revived it!

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Will it work better with or without ENB SERIES installed. I m using FSX. pls help. i m using it without ENB SERIES currently and it looks quite awesome. but will it still look better if i install ENB SERIES?

I'm still using these in P3D2.4  B)

It's great to know that it works well in P3D!

Will it work better with or without ENB SERIES installed. I m using FSX. pls help. i m using it without ENB SERIES currently and it looks quite awesome. but will it still look better if i install ENB SERIES?

Hello!

Well, there isn't a right answer to that question... depends on your taste, I guess. Personally, I think everything looks better with ENB Series and I can't fly without it haha. But ENB made the sim unstable for some folks and you can't use it if you're using DX10 mode. So if you're using FSX in DX9 mode, I would say... give it a try. If you experience any problem after installing ENB, you can simply delete ENB's module (just remove d3d9.dll from FSX's main folder).

Is it possible to somehow edit the gamma for these textures?
I mean, they are the best i've seen and I want to continue using them, but the gamma is too dark, and it makes EVERYTHING look so dark, which is not really realistic, so I was wondering if there's any tool or something to change it.

Thanks a lot :)