Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Posky Utility panel with missing paints

I'm flying the PSS/Posky B772 merge from the forum and it's coming with a kind of advanced Posky Utility panel. With that panel you can also activate things like chocks,fuel truck,GPU tube and guys standing on the cargo loaders.

But the chocks are not appearing when activated. For the rest I only get gray models without colours. The guys for the cargo loaders are gray but the loaders itself are in full colour.

My question is now where to get the rest? How to activate the chocks and get the gray models full with live and colour? :D

Thanks mates and nice evening :)

Greetings Eddi :smile:

But the chocks are not appearing when activated. For the rest I only get gray models without colours. The guys for the cargo loaders are gray but the loaders itself are in full colour.

My question is now where to get the rest? How to activate the chocks and get the gray models full with live and colour? :D

Hi, me again!

If you are using textures meant for an Opensky model, but the newer Skyspirit model with better animations, you probably are missing textures needed for the newer animations.  You should see some that start with "ssp777..."  alongside of ones with "OS..." Get a texture specifically designed for a Skyspirit model and then copy the missing ssp textures into the other texture folder.

However Skyspirit models also use different night lighting textures, so you may see a black stripe along the windows when using older opensky textures with newer skyspirit models.  Not sure if you can avoid this by not turning on the Skyspirit cabin lights.  I'm not a repainter so I don't know how to fix this.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Mike, thanks once again :D

I just downloaded the the file " Panel_Texture_IF00 " from the link below and now I have chocks+GPU tube+painted manpower :D

Ahh...okay. I was wondering about the new option too as I only knew the Posky utility with the normal option to open doors and get the cargo loaders. There where no other options.

So this one is an SSP version. Do you know where to get the new files to make these working?

Here?

http://ssp.cyber-ninja.jp/SSP2012-777V2Update.html

Greetings Eddi :smile:

So this one is an SSP version. Do you know where to get the new files to make these working?

Here?

http://ssp.cyber-nin...77V2Update.html

Yep!  To make matters more confusing, the folders and gauges have the same names as the older Opensky ones.  So you need separate panel folders for skyspirit and opensky aircraft.  Easiest is probably separate folder for each type of aircraft, e.g. Opensky 200ER-RR, Opensky 200ER-PW, Skyspirit 200ER-RR, Skyspirit 200ER-PW, etc.  But all the skyspirit 200ERs can point to same panel, all the Opensky 200ERs can point to same separate panel, etc.

There are also different files for wingflex and other animations, which should work OK if you follow the above rule.  Also the files for 200 non-ERs are different from 200ER (has to do with aileron droop being different as I recall).

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2